Chapter 13

I woke up to see the sun shining through my windows.

It was the morning of the elven council.

I was both spectacle and excited for it.

What if i said the wrong thing.

What if i did the wrong thing.

But at least Legolas, Elrond and Galadriel would be there with me.

As I walked towards the dining hall I heard a bought of talking.

I stopped just outside the door to listen.

I put my ear to the door, I know eves dropping is bad but if I went in would they stop their conversation?

I heard them talking about the dangers that middle earth has coming it's way, then they went on to spiders in Mirkwood and veoquin in Iostar (Io being a moon and star being a well star). That's how they got onto the topic of me?!

"What happened to (y/n)? She is from Iostar." It was Legolases voice.

"It's a long story, but I don't think she is up yet, as a child she was bitten by a veoquin, the Iostar healers didn't get to her in time to get rid of the poison that was inside her, it's why her parents were over protective after that, why she wasn't allowed out the palace, it's also why when she goes out into the forest that the veoquin always try to take her, *sighs deeply* to make her their queen, it's another reason i brought her here so that one of you could take her away from her kingdom, the king and queen think they have gone, but they still fester, unseen beneath the ground waiting to take her as their own."

I was surprised, even I didn't know the whole story, I didn't want them to think I was eves dropping or even that I knew that they were taking so I waited for them to go onto another topic before I went in.

10 minutes later

I walking into the huge dining hall and smiled, pretending that I had just got up.

"Irandir Nosda melons!" (Good morning friends) I said cheerily. I smiled at Legolas as I noticed a spare seat next to Legolas.

I walked towards the seat and sat down grabbing some Lembas as I went.

"So..?" Lord Elrond (who is sitting opposite me) smiled.

"Now that we are all here we can start. As I hope you all know thirteen dwarves, a hobbit and Gandalf the grey are making their way to the lonely mountains, to reclaim their homelands and to slay a dragon, some may think a noble quest is at hand, but darker minds and turned toward the mountain for its strategic position, if the dragon stays the mountain will be safe, but if the dwarfs take it then forces will awaken to take the mountain and kill all that live there, we cannot let this happen but we cannot persuade the dwarfs to stop they are stubborn but that gets them along way, they have passed through Mirkwood, throughly Rivendell and are making their way through laketown, nothing can stop them."

He finished the speech, I wondered how he managed to say all that in one go.

"So why have you pulled all of us here ?" asked an elf lord.

"Because there are darker forces that we now have to deal with!"

Sorry I've taken so long to update but I've been busy with school and I'm on holiday not to mention I had a writers block.

Thanks for the 150 reads 👍😊😃

ElvenGirlXx