chapter 11

I wake up in a bed. I look around and realize I'm in Evans bed. I remember blacking out. I get a flash back of when Evan told me that when I black out that's how I'll get closer to time to knowing when the transformation is complete. I sit up in bed and look around.
Evan opens and closes the door as he comes and sits on the bed next to me. His face was back to it's glare. I can tell he was mad.

"What were you thinking going out there alone?!"
"I-i just needed some air to think"
"Do you know how-did you even think you could have fallen into the wrong hands?!!"
"Evan I'm safe, im here and your the one who came and found me"
"Your lucky I did and someone else didn't"

I could tell he was being stubborn and closing himself off again. I didn't want that. Maybe I was thinking wrecklessly, my anger took control of me. Maybe it was my fault. I look Evan in the eyes.

"Evan I know your-"
"What worried, ha no I'm mad you could have-"

He struggled like he didn't want to show how he felt. He was closing himself off. No I don't want him to go back to being that way. He gets up off the bed and walks to the door I get up quickly and grab his wrist. He stops.

"Evan please"

He turns his head and looks at me angry. My heart was racing, i needed him amd wanted him. He angry struggling.

"Evan... I need you"

I beg him. His breathing heavy. He turns around and kisses me. He takes his hand behind my head and pushes my face into his. His kiss was desperate and urgent. I kiss him back just as desperate.
I wanted him, i needed him. He pressed my body closer to his. He runs his hands up and down my sides. Leaving me breathless from wanting him. I wanted more.
I moan into his mouth as he runs his hand up and down my side. He begins getting rough with me. He digs his fingers into my waist. I throw my head back and let out a moan. I run my hands down Evan's chest.
I was weak under his touch. He growled at me. I could tell he wanted more as well. I kiss his neck and I could hear a low moan come from him. I moaned as I kissed his neck.
He ran his hand over my chest. Grabbing my boobs and rubbing them. My breathing heavy as I gasp and moan. My whole body heats up. I don't care anymore I wanted him.

"Evan please"

I moan out. My body heats up even more. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He gets on top of me and and kisses me hard. I love how rough he is with me I just want him even more.
We kiss and he runs his hand up my shirt underneath my bra and grabs my boob, my nipples harden under under his touch. He takes his finger and runs it over my nipple making it harder. My heart beating so rapidly. He looks at my neck searching for veins. He goes back to kissing me.
He takes his hand off my boob and slides it down my stomach. My body growing weaker under his touch. I whimper, begging for more. I take my hand up his shirt and slide it down his chest and abs. I tug at his shirt as he growls at me.
He takes his shirt off and kisses me. He takes both his hand and rips the front of my shirt and takes it off me. I'm left in my black lace bra. He kisses my neck and kisses his way down to my chest. I moan as he kisses my chest.

"Oh Evan, I want you"

He rips my bra off of me. Exposing my chest. He takes his hands on my boobs and grabs them roughly. I moan. He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks.
My back arches pushing my boobs into his face more. I moan as my back arches a little more. I take my hands in his hair and pull a little hard. He growls and bites my nipple, I gasp and hold in my moan. My whole body was hot from the pleasure.
Evan rocked his hard abs against my body. I can't hold back anymore as I moan out loud.

"Evan please, oh god please"

Evan takes my pants and rips them off of me. Hearing the tear of the fabric as he does. He kisses my inner thighs while squeezing them roughly. He kisses my inner thighs on each side and slowly Kisses his way up my to my waist. He takes his pants off. I see his tight black underwear against his hard on.
I moan just thinking about it. Evan presses his body against mine he teases me by pressing his hard on against my core. I moan as he kisses me. He slowly grinds against my core with his hard on. I scratch his back deep enough to make him bleed but he heals almost as fast as I scratch him.
I grow wetter the more he teases me. I moan over and over, whimpering and begging. Evan stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. My whole body heats up again. I turn my head away.
He takes his fingers gently under my chin and I willingly let my face be guided to look at his. He breaths heavily.

"You want this?"

I felt a shiver go down my back at his words. My heart racing. I moan out my answer.

"Yes"

He kisses me roughly. He digs his finger into my sides. I moan out loud. He rips my lace underwear off with his teeth. I loved his rough touch against my body.
He pinned my arms down knowing I'm weak. I try to catch my breath. He takes one hand and slides it down my chest to my core. He leans in and bite's my bottom lip and sucks on it. I surrender my body to him.
He stops and takes his skin tight underwear off. I feel his hard on throbbing as he teased me with it. I take my hand behind his head pulling his face in closer and kissing him. He slides it in, inching deeper and deeper until it's all the way in. I gasp loudly.
He slides in and out slowly making me moan, wanting more. He starts going a little faster. I moan and hold onto his strong arms. He moans and starts going faster and harder. I moan and as I look into his eyes their glowing blue, he's almost losing control, my heart beats rapidly, excited at the idea of him losing control.
I kiss him and say.

"I want you to Lose control"

Evan grunts and breath heavily and says struggling.

"I don't want to hurt you"

I kiss Evan and grab his back and slide my hands down it as I say.

"You can't hurt me"

Evan struggles even more trying to contain himself. His eyes still glowing blue and says.

"No"

I kiss him and stop, I do it repeatedly and then inbetween kisses I moan out.

"Please...please"

He breaths heavily and loses control. He takes my hands in one hand gripping the tightly together. While the other hand digs it's fingers into my waist and side. I moan louder and louder.

"Oh Evan!"

He slams into me harder and faster. Oh god the pleasure exploding through my whole body as I'm about to release, I see Evan's fangs out. He leans in closer to my chest. I release myself. He leans in my chest and bite's into my chest where my heart is. I Scream the loudest scream in pleasure.