Chapter 12

I wake up and stretch. I look down and see evan with his arms around my stomach cuddling me. I was naked. His skin touching mine felt so right.
     I see Evan's face it was cute, he looked so relaxed. I tried to not wake him up but he opened his eyes and looked up at me and tightened his hold around me, pressing me into him more. I needed him, I wanted him. I turn over in Evan's arms and kiss him.  I press my body closer to his.
     Evan kisses me hard. I moan in his mouth. He breaths heavily. I whimper and beg him.

"Please"

     He growls and kisses my neck sending tingles down my back. I run my hands through his hair. He trials kisses down to my chest and I moan a little louder. He stops as I try to catch my breath. I breath slowly.

"You want me?"

     I moan out my answer looking into his glowing blue eyes.

"Yes"

     He places his mouth on my nipple and starts sucking slowly. He takes his mouth off it, then takes his tongue and licks my around and on my nipple. I moan and take my hands behind his head and press him into my boob more. He sucks on my nipple again and grabs my other boob with his hand. I am slightly wet from him sucking on my nipple.
     He stops and goes down to my legs. He kisses each of my inner thighs. He barely touches his lips against the skin of my thighs and I moan softly. He grazes his fangs over my thigh and my heart beats rapidly. He bite's inti my inner thigh, I gasp and moan even louder.
     I felt him sucking my blood from my thigh. He stops and comes up to my waist and bites into my side. I almost Scream but I hold it in. It feels so amazing when he bites into me. He stops and looks me in my face.

"You want to scream don't you"

     Before I could answer he bit into my chest where my heart is and I screamed. I felt my heart beat even faster. I grab his back scratched it all the way down as it bled. It healed quickly. He pressed his body into mine feeling his hard abs against my soft skin felt out of this world.
     He stops and I could feel his hard on against my core. Throbbing and pulsing. I wanted all of him.

"It's okay you won't hurt me"

     He slides in slowly. Inching deeper and deeper until it's all the way in. He starts going faster and faster. The bed is shaking. Evan digs his finger into my waist grabbing me and pulling me into him making him go even deeper in me.
     I scream over and over again with each thrust.

"Oh Evan...oh Evan... Oh Evan!!!"

     He goes harder and harder. I gasp and scream as he goes even deeper in me. My chest bouncing rapidly with each thrust. I'm almost to my release. I'm getting wetter and wetter the closer it gets to my release.
     I feel my wetness going down his legs, I scream as I release on him. He keeps going even harder.

"Oh god Evan"

     He slams into me several time before he starts going faster and faster again. Oh god I feel my release again. I feel him about to release. I scream as I release on him again. He cums in me, he stops and breaths heavily.
     He holds himself up with his hands. He leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I surprise him and french kiss him and he french kisses me back. We both pull away breathless.

"Evan"

     He looks me in my eyes.

"I love you"

     He looks at me in shock for awhile. I smile and kiss him passionately. He pulls away and smiles. He kisses me hard. He digs his fingers into my side one last time.

"I've been waiting for you to say that"
"Why?"
"Because I love you too"

     He melted my heart. We kiss and slowly drift off to sleep.