chapter 14

I wake up naked once again. I love Evan, I really do, I'm glad I've been getting to know him. I look around the room and It's silent. I hear a voice echoing in my ear.

"Come"

     It sounded like a girls voice. I freak out and sit up in bed. I look around the room. There's still no one here.

"Outside"

     It echoes in my ear. I use my vampire speed to put my clothes on.

"Who's there?!"

     No answer. I laugh. I must just be hearing things. Probably me being paranoid. I walk into the living room I don't see Evan.

"I have him"

     I start freaking out. I begin vampire running through the whole house. He's not here. I go to the drawer and look at my notes I wrote down.

"Fall in love with the darkness it brings"

     What does this mean. I have a flash back of my dream and that girl saying "if you lose yourself to the darkness, you fall and you will lose". What does that even mean. It's so confusing. It's contradictory towards each other.
     I rise up off the couch. I bawl up my fists. This is it. Today is the day that I'm going to battle the curse and break it. I look out the window towards the woods.

"Show me where you are and I will come"

     I wait for a few seconds and just like that the voice came back.

"The woods over the large fallen tree"

     I vampire run of the front door and onto the porch. I growl and bawl up my fists. I vampire run faster then I ever have before into the woods I'm dodging inbetween tree's left and right faster then ever. I jump on top of the large fallen tree and front flip off it and land crouching. I rise up slowly off the ground staring at the fog that covers over the eerie and cold part of the woods.

"Enter until you see a big open field"

     I vampire run through the fog. I come to a big open field and that's when I see her. The black hood and cloak, waist long white hair, the black dress. I walk towards her slowly and stop a few feet away. I glare at her with anger.

"What do you want from me!"

     I yell at her. She stares with a cold and emotionless face. Then she finally speaks.

"You will die"

     I clench my fists. Like hell that'll happen.

"Not Today, bitch"

     She bawls up her fist apparently she didn't like that remark.

"You people and your fowl language, you people have doomed this earth"

     You people? She must be old or ancient.

"Why did you come here?"

     I stay brave with my tone making sure not to show any sign of weakness.

"To kill you, you don't deserve the name of the powerful"

     The name of the powerful? She must want my powers.

"Well that's not gonna happen today"

     She glares at me. I glare back matching hers. She vampire runs at me with speed faster then mine and she cuts my arm with her hand. I hold in my yell. This pain is almost unbearable.

"I warned you"

     She says coldy. Suddenly I hear him. I turn around as I see her bring her hand forward showing me Evan was trapped. My heart suddenly sinks. As I turn my head back around to face her. I grow angry. I growl at her. I throw my hand at her as wind flies past me stronger then before. She stomps her foot into the ground. She covers her face from the wind with her arm.