The Hood's King and Queen

1

"Victor Rodriguez. He is a very wealthy man who we have benefited from in the past. But now he has been fucking up orders and taking his time paying off his debts. It's about time he meet his maker."

With a simple wave of his hand, his men vanished. I set my hands on his shoulders and gave him a massage. He leaned back into my embrace and looked up me. I gave a him a chaste peck on his lips. I smiled when I pulled away. The door opened. He pulled out his gold desert eagle and pulled the trigger. A loud gasp filled the air which made my head turn. A brown skin woman laid on the ground with a bullet wound going through her calf.

"What did I tell you Candy? You knock before entering my office. Now get the fuck out of here." He said with his eyes on me the whole time.

I'm Roxanne but most people call me Rocky. I'm twenty one about two years younger than Drew. Drew is that man you were introduced to earlier. Drew and I have been together for four whole years. He pisses me off, I piss him off, it's all been good fun. Now what he is occupation is… should be noticeable but it isn't my story to tell. What he does though is very illegal but he never gets caught because he pays the police force off.

-

The sun shining in my face was what woke me up early this Saturday morning. Drew was next to me, laying on his stomach with his arms around my stomach touching my tattoo. I wiggled myself out of his arms and slipped on a pair of shorts. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. After I finished, I walked through our two bedroom penthouse and sat down on the couch. I put on an episode of Love and Hip Hop:Atlanta.

"Mimi is so fucking stupid. Everyone but her dumb ass knows that Nikko leaked that tape." I exclaimed with a piece of bacon falling out of my mouth. I heard footsteps so I turned around to my sexy ass boyfriend.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning. You make me some?"

"Nigga are your hands broken? Go fix yourself some." He kissed his teeth and walked into the kitchen. I smiled.

"Your plate is in the microwave!" I yelled to him. I finished my food then set my plate in the sink. Drew had finished his food and stood behind me. I turned around and looked into his hazel eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"Give me a kiss." I placed a kiss on his pink lips and he kissed back. My arms found their way around his neck while his hands made their way to my ass. He picked me up and put on the counter. I was about to pull his shirt off when he stopped me. I pouted, poking my bottom lip out. He started laughing.

"I have a meeting. I'll be back around 7 or 8."

"Aight cool." I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I gave him another kiss and then he left.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher then walked into the bathroom. I took a shower then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I pulled my dark brown hair up in a bun and put on a T-shirt and some sweats. I slipped into a pair of converses then I left. Twenty minutes later, I pulled up to an abandoned warehouse. I opened up the glove compartment and pulled out my ID. I took my keys out of the ignition and got out. I scanned my ID which unlocked door then I walked in. Girls were walking around with their guns in their hands. I may or may not have mentioned that I dabble in the illegal business as well. I mean I couldn't let Drew have all the fun. My gang is made up of all Drew's gang's girlfriends. Some of them I am actually close with. I walked upstairs and into a room where we discussed all of our missions. I sat down in a leather chair at the head of the mahogany table. A caramel colored girl was standing at front of the table. She had short light brown hair and brown eyes. On the screen was a man. He looked of Latin American descent. He had black curly hair and brown eyes.

"This is Victor Rodriguez. Your next victim."

I nodded my head and she gave me a folder.

"Thank you Toni."

I walked out of the room and into another room where I changed my clothes and put on a disguise. When I walked out, our driver SaMaya was standing against the wall, waiting on me. She caught eye of me then we left. While we were driving towards the location, I read over the folder.

-

I walked into the suite to see him laying on the bed. I peeled off my black trench coat, revealing my outfit. It was a black corset with some thigh high stockings and my black pumps. I walked over to him and gave him massage, buttering him up with compliments.

"Would you like some wine baby?" I asked in a Spanish accent.

He nodded his head yes. I walked over to the chilled bottle of red wine and poured it into two glasses. I took a little surprise out of my bra and poured it into his drink. When it completely dissolved, I walked back over to him with a smile on my face. He grabbed his glass from me and took it to the head. He wobbled back and forth for a minute then fell out. In that time, I took the opportunity to find our missing products and clear the scene. Not that I would get caught anyway but I would rather not have the police poking around in my business. I didn't kill him though. I mean I had to leave something for Drew and his boys to find. I put my trench coat back on and walked downstairs. SaMaya was standing against the limo door. I got into the car and we left. I took off the itchy black wig and took out the annoying green contacts.

-
I came back home around five o'clock in my T-shirt and my sweatpants. I put my money in a safe hidden in my closet, behind all of my clothes. Then I started making dinner. Drew came home when I was making the cornbread.

"Hi baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a big kiss.

"I was thinking, maybe we should go to Puerto Rico for our anniversary." A huge smile made it's way across my face and I jumped on him. He grabbed my ass which made me moan.