17

Author's Note:Today I will post 4 total chapters instead of 2 because of the finale.But be on the look out for the sequel because it's coming out in a few days!

Love You Guys!

~Dani

_____________________________________________

Rocky

It was about 8:00,8:15 at night.I had cooked,cleaned and took care of the boys.I was now burping Jayden because he just finished his bottle.Jaylen was in his crib sleeping like he had been for about 30 minutes.The house phone rang and I reached over to grab it before Jaylen woke up.

Me~

Hello?

???-

Hi is this Raquel Miller?

Me-

Yes but who's asking?

???-

Well this is Memorial hospital calling to inform you that a Khrsytian has just been emitted to the ER.

Me-

What?

???-

Yes he was brought in just a few minutes ago with bullet wound to the lung.

I hung up the phone and put on my black converses.I walked into the boys room and put the twins in a dark blue Adidas track suit and some blue adidas.I quickly grabbed their baby bag,them,my keys and left.I put them in their carseats and drove like a maniac to the hospital.Tears were clouded in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.I found a parking space,grabbed the boy's carseats and walked into the ER.The waiting room was filled with Khrsytian's family members and friends.

His mom spotted me and walked over to me.I tried to give her the best hug I could holding 2 carseats.

Me-

Is he ok?! What happened?!

Azalea-

He was walking from the mall to his car when he got shot in the lung.

Me-

Is he gonna be ok?

Azalea-

*Shook her head*The doctor said that it's a miracle that he stayed alive for this long.

Tears were threatening to fall down my face.Ms Azalea had dry tears stains down her face.

Me-

Can I go see him?

Azalea-

Sure baby he's in room 46.We'll watch the boys.

I nodded my head and walked down the hall.I passed by people who looked so sick and pale.The halls were cold and lifeless except for the occasional nurses and doctors in white lab coats.I came across the room and almost burst into tears.He had so many tubes and wires coming out of him.I got myself together and walked in.His eyes were half open but they brighten up as soon as I walked into the room.I sat into the chair next to him and held his hand.

Me-

How do you feel baby?

Khrys-

I feel like someone has stabbed me a million times in my side but other than that I'm fine.

Me-

Well baby you're gonna be fine because you are my strong fighter.

Khrys-

No I'm not.I already know I'm gonna die,the doctors know it,my family knows it and so do you.I'm already prepared to die.But I just want you to know that I love you and that I love Jayden and Jaylen.

Me-

*Tears starting to fall* What were you doing at the mall anyway?

Khrys-

I went to Kay's Jewelers and bought a 14 carrot diamond ring to ask you to be my wife.

His heart rate slowed down and the beeps became less constant.The tears were rolling off my face because now I know that this was real and not a horrible nightmare.I kissed him one last time before I heard the flatline of his heartbeat.I started sobbing and screaming bloody murder.