14

Raquel Sophia Miller

__________________________________________________________

I sat up against the white pillows holding Jayden and Jaylen while I breastfed them.Khrystian went outside to call everyone and to tell them the babies had arrived.My mother was on her way and she was the first person we called.My hair was damp,tangled and in a messy bun.I looked down at my wonderful little boys who were having their lunch right about now.They both had dark brown hair like me.

A few hours later,my parents,friends and siblings even showed up to see the boys.I was able to take a small nap every now and then woke up to check on my babies.The visitors slightly died down as time passed.The doctor said that we could go home today so I got changed into a pair of black sweats.I dressed the babies in matching white onesies that said 'I'd flex but I like this onesie'.They had on some blue and white jordan socks and blue hats.I wrapped them up in their blankets and picked them up again.

Khrsytian-

Baby you ready to go?

Me-

Yeah

He rolls a wheelchair in from the hallway into the hospital room.I gave him a look that said What the fuck is this.

Khrystian-

Hey don't look at me like that.It's hospital's policy.

We walked into my apartment and walked into the nursery.It was painted baby blue with 2 mahogany brown cribs.I placed them in their cribs and covered them with their hospital blankets.I turned on their mobiles and walked into my bedroom to take a nap.