6

Rocky-
Hi mom.

Ella-
Roxanne! Salut bébé! Comment allez-vous? (Hi baby! How are you?)

I might have forgotten to tell you this but my mom is French and my dad is African American. She can speak english but when she is around family she speaks her native language. Luckily when I was little she taught my sister and so I speak it fluently.

Me-
Je ai beaucoup de choses à vous dire maman. Je vous et papa et Nathan ai. (I have a lot to tell you mom. I have missed you and dad and Nathan.)

Ella-
Eh bien! Asseyez-vous et dites-moi tout. (Well then! Sit down and tell me everything.)

I walked in and sat down on the couch.My mom sat down next to me while I explained the whole thing with Drew and I.

Me-
Maintenant, je ne sais pas quoi faire mom.Help moi s'il vous plaît! (Now I don't know what to do. Please help me!)

Ella-
vous le laissez seul! Les gars, vous avez besoin de temps dehors signifie que vous devez sortir.

After a few minutes,I hugged my mom and left. I really had to think about what she said. I walked back into the hotel and walked into my room. I took off my clothes and took a long bubble bath.

* Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I picked up my phone and called Stacy. She picked up on the 3rd ring.

Stacy-

Hey boo!

Me-

Hey hun.I was wondering do you wanna join me in a girls out day today?

Stacy-

Of course I would! I havent seen my baby in weeks!

Me-

Aight meet me at the Ivirson mall at 2

Stacy-

Aight bae bye!

I hung up the phone then called Toni and SaMaya and told them the same thing. I got out of bed,stretched and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair with the little hotel shampoo bottles that they leave and got out. I let my hair dry naturally which made it curly then I put on my clothes. I had on a Tricja bikini bra,black jeans and black ankel heels and my saint laurent leather jacket.

As for my jewelry,I had on gold fringe earrings,a chanel gold pendent necklace,gold bracelets and a gold kiss ring. I put on a fresh coating of red lipstick and checked myself out in the mirror. I walked out and got into my car. I pulled up at the mall and saw Stacy waiting for me. I parked and got out of the car and walked over to them.

I hugged Stacy and looked at her outfit. Her hair was in a messy ponytail with a blue headband. She had on a white t- shirt,blue shorts and her air jordan 6 sport blue. She had on blue stud earrings and a blue lace bracelet. Toni finally came over and hugged me.

She had on a creame sweater,light blue jeans and timberland heels. She had white bracelets on her arm and pearl earrings in her ear. We walked in and immediately went to five and below since that store is bae. Then we hit up Foot locker,Abercrombie and fitch,Dolce and Gabanna,Victoria Secret,Hot Topic,Urban Outfitters,Forever 21,H&M and Bath and Body works. We had to stop at the food court because they wanted to know why I hadn't said anything about Drew.

I told them about it and they started to yell angrily catching attention from everyone else in the food court.Stacy got up and started to rant about how the next time she saw him that she would punch him in the throat and Toni sat down mumbling about ways to kill him without getting caught.

"You know there is a vacant condo across the street from my house. So that you don't have to live in hotels." Stacy said after finally calming down.

"Yea and there are some job openings at daycare center where Dalia works at. I could help you get it." Toni put it in.

"Thank you guys I love you."

We hugged and went to our cars to see this condo. Long story short I ended up getting the apartment and then we went shopping for furniture. By the time we finished I had my living room and bedroom decorated. We sat on the couch feeling really sweaty and exhausted.

"Babe you know we have that police gala to go to on Monday right?" Toni pointed out.

"Why do I had to go?"

"Because if we gotta be there then so do you." Stacy said.

I sighed and hugged them because they had to go.I walked into my bedroom and fell asleep right after my head hit my very comfortable pillows.