8

Raquel

I walked in to the gala arm and arm with Khrsytian. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a blue tie that matched my dress. I immediately spotted Toni on the other side of the dance floor with her boo thang Michael. We walked over and I gave her hug. She was wearing a light pink Alexander McQueen bustier drapped dress and black strappy sandals. She had on light pink diamond earrings,and a light pink diamond ring. Her eyeshadow was pink and she had on red lipstick.

We talked for a while until someone came over. Toni immediately stopped talking and tugged on my arm. I turned around and saw Drew. I waved and said hi. I am a grown ass woman who will not be playing these childish ass games with this nigga. He introduced his date Laurin and I shook her hand and smiled even though I wanted to run over her with a bus. Khrsytian sensed this and decided to take me out to eat.

We went to Olive Garden,ate and then Khrsytian drove me home. I kissed his cheek and walked up to my apartment. I took off my dress and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

•The Next Morning•

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I felt under my covers and found it. I touched answer and put it on speakerphone.

Khrystian-

Good morning Rocky.

Rocky-

*yawns* Hey wassup?

Khrystian-

So I'm having a cookout today you wanna come?

Me-

Sure.What time?

Khrsytian-

1:30

Me-

Aight text me the address.

Khrsytian-

I will.See you later beautiful.

Me-

Alright bye.

I hung up and got up from my bed.I stretched a little before walking into the kitchen and grabbing myself a bowl filling it with cinnamon toast crunch.I ate my food and checked the time.9:08I got up and took a shower.I wet my hair so that my curls were more defined.

I slipped on a aqua colored sleeveless button down shirt over my lacy black double d cup bra.I pulled out my stripped black leggings and my blue and grape DC rebound high shoes.I sprayed on my Victoria secret perfume and left.