13

Rocky
__________________________________________________________
Later that day,Khrystian made us some food and we watched some movies.We were in the middle of watching I do I did when I felt a huge pain enter my lower back.I grabbed his hand and squeezed it extremely hard.
Me-
Khrys the babies are coming!

He got up and got the baby bag before helping me up from the couch.He helped me down the stairs and into the car.When we got to the hospital,my water broke and they wheeled me to the delivery room.After I was dressed in a gown and Khrys was in scrubs,the doctors checked me and told me that I was already 10 centimeters dilated and that I could push.
Doctor G-
Ok on my count I want you to push for 10 seconds.Push!

I pushed for 10 and squeezed Khrystian's hand while I did it.

Doctor G-
PUSH!

I pushed again and felt the sweat beads on my forehead.Khrystian kissed my forehead and held my hand.

Doctor G-
Ok I see the first head now give me two more good pushes and you'll be done.

I pushed again and the doctor pulled him out and handed him to a nurse who took him in the back to examine him.I pushed one final time and saw the last baby being taken by a nurse.I kept my eyes on them the whole time because I heard of nurses switching peoples babies and I ain't for that shit.They brought back the first baby to me wrapped in a blue blanket.I held him in my right arm where he stared back at me.They brought back the second baby wrapped in a green blanket and placed him onto my right arm.

I kissed their foreheads and watched as they looked back at me with their chocolate brown pools.

Jayden Elijah Miller

8 lbs 7oz.

Time:11:37 am

DOB:27/June/2014

_____________________________________________
Jaylen Isaiah Miller

7lbs 5oz

Time:11:37 am

DOB:27/June/2014