16

*The Next Day*

Khrystian

_____________________________________________

I woke up,lying on the couch with Raquel's head on my chest.I slowly but slightly moved her head on the pillow so that I could get up.I walked into the bathroom,took a shower and got dressed.I walked into the boys room and checked on them to make sure that they were ok.They were so I was bout to head out.I kissed Rocky's head then left out.I got in my black BMW and drove to the mall.

I browsed a few stores before going into the actual store that I came down here for.Kay's Jewelers lit up in bright letters as I came across the store.I walked into the store and realized that I had no fucking Idea of what I was doing.So I walked over to this lady standing next to the door.She had short blonde hair and green eyes.

Me-

Excuse me? Miss *looks at her tag* Heather?

Heather-

Yes how may I help you?

Me-

Can you help me find a ring for my girlfriend?

After I found and bought the most perfect ring that I thought fit best for Rocky,I walked across the parking lot to find my car.A4.........B7........C10.....Naw I parked in C8! That's why I'm so damn confused.I was walking to C8 when my chest started to hurt and I saw nothing else but black.