12

*7 months pass*

(Sorry for the huge skips)

Roxanne Sophia Miller

I woke up in my own bed at 9:21.The knocking on my damn door had to stop.I got up and waddled to the kitchen grabbing a knife and walked to the door.I looked through the peep hole and saw him.What the fuck does he wants?! I know what you guys are thinking'Oh Lord What is the Fucking problem now?'.Well I will tell you.Ok lets rewind when I was 3 months pregnant.

He had just came back from his 'trip' to Brazil with Laurin on his arm! I am sitting on the couch looking around because I had just put HIS baby down to bed.And you come in here with this bitch! He walked in and said I'm sorry Rocky but I have feelings for Laurin and I wanna make it work for our family.I walked my ass out that door and out his life with no questions asked.Of course he can't keep from thinking about me and called me saying that I wanna be with you and shit and I wanna raise my kids.I told that nigga I already gave you 2 fucking chances and you fucked it up so leave me the fuck alone.He calls me trying to talk about the baby and shit and I just tell him to fuck off.So what I'm wondering is why the fuck is he at my door at 9:00 at night?.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door ready to hear his bullshit excuse so I can shut him the fuck down and go back to sleep.

Drew-

Why haven't you been returning my calls?!

Me-

Why the fuck are you at my doorstep yelling and shit?

Drew-

Cause I can't find your ass! How is our baby?

Me-

Not your concern,not your problem so get the fuck out my face and out my life.

Drew-

NO BECAUSE THAT IS MY KID AND YOU CAN'T KEEP ME FROM IT!

Khrystian-

AYE! Is there a problem here? You ok Ma?

Me-

Yeah baby I'm fine.

Drew-

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA?!

Khrystian-

NIGGA JUST LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THE POLICE!

Drew left and Khrystian slammed the door.He rubbed my swollen belly and asked me

Khrystian-

Are you ok?

Me-

Yeah I'm fine.

We walked back into the bedroom and fell asleep.Khrystian and I got together when I was 4 months pregnant.He went to all of my doctor's apartment and even helped me decorate their room.He was even there when we realized that I was having twins.I woke up several hours later with the smell of hamburgers and fries filling my nose.I waddled to the kitchen and saw Khrys making some food.I kissed his cheek and stole a fry.I waddled back out to the living room and started to watch Love&Hip Hop Atlanta.No offense but I think Joseline Hernandez is a man cuz she got a adam's apple for years.

Make sure to comment some names down below and if I like them I will give you a dedication and a shout out.

~Dani❤