11

~From the last time ~

He stood up,towering over me and smiled right at me.Wow.That was Not the reaction that I had expected.He picked me up and started to twirl me around"Put me down!"I screamed while laughing.He put me down and started to talk to my tummy.About 20 minutes later,I took off my jacket and my heels and took a nap.

I woke up at around 7 o'clock that evening.I wiped my eyes and got out of the bed.I am not comfortable sleeping in his bed even though it used to be ours.I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Drew.

Drew-

Baby there is a problem.

Oh shit! What is it now!

Me-

What is it?

Drew-

I gotta go to Brazil for a month tonight cuz the gang got some business down there.

I sighed cuz this nigga always gotta add some shit to stir the damn pot.But you know what I'm gonna keep my composure and not stress myself out for the sake of the baby.If I wasn't pregnant I would molly wop his ass for not telling me sooner.

Me-

Ok.

Drew-

Ok? Aren't you gonna scream or throw something.

Me-

No because it's stupid and I'm gonna be here when you get back so it's gucci.

He hugged me and pecked my lips before walking into the room to pack.I laid down on the couch and started texting people.

✨RockyBoo✨-

Hey Stace!

❤Stace❤-

Hey Boo! I haven't talk to you in forever! How are you boo?

✨RockyBoo✨-

I'm wonderful! I have to tell you something.Are you free tomorrow?

❤Stace❤-

Yea I'm free.What happen that made you happy?

What? You finally got Drew's D? Lol!

✨RockyBoo✨-

Ha ha ha so funny -_-.When are YOU ever gonna get the D? Cuz last time you got the D was in high school.

❤Stace❤-

-_- you ain't even have to go that far.

✨RockyBoo✨-

Whatever man

❤Stace❤-

Anyway I gotta go.Andrew is taking me on a date.

✨RockyBoo✨-

Good job Bae! Get the D!

I put my phone on the side table and continued to watch t.v.Drew came out of the room with his suitcases,gave me a hug and left.I fell asleep again listening to the family guy.

Sorry it was so late but beware for the next few chapter because a huge twist will be coming.

~Dani❤💋