|2. Fight|

Chapter Two: Fight

It's a beautiful morning in Akagami but what the citizens of Akagami doesn't know is that their beautiful Princess is no longer the calm, caring person she was...

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I woke up in my own tears but I was full of rage and didn't care I just stood up from sleeping on the floor and got changed into my spare set of white leggings top and sword belt. I flung my cape around my neck and grabbed my sword and hair. "Know none of this is your fault!" I cut my hair and threw it in the thrash. I left my room guards just kept telling me "Your mother wants to see you Princess Shirayuki!" I didn't listen and went to the arena and shot many arrows each hitting the centre of the target. 

Zen's P.O.V

I walked up to Mitsuhide, Kiki and Obi who were watching someone in the arena "Who are you three stalking now?" they all turned to me startled "What we think is the Princess!" I looked, she cut her hair and she's just doing all the activities a prince does "I think our little prince is been sexist in his little head!" I glared at Kiki "Hey I'm female to, why do I work for you again, right because your fun to tease!" I gave her a blank look "Really?" she started to laugh "You know best we work for you because we want to and plus your our pal!" I chuckled then looked at Shirayuki who was staring at us "Well you three got caught, good luck living!" I turned around and found Shirayuki in my face "AHHH!" she was scary and very angry. "Either of you stalkers want a fight?" I gulped then looked into her eyes "Uh no thanks, were good, didn't your mother want to speak to you?" she laughed then glared at me "I'm not a slave and nor do I belong to you, I was hoping you would take the fight invitation so I could kill you!" I gulped and Mitsuhide and Kiki drew their swords in front of me.

"Back away from the Prince!" she shrugged and walked away, I looked at Mitsuhide and Kiki "We need to report this to someone, this can't be healthy for her!" Kiki shrugged "She seems to be enjoying herself-" heels then stopped "Shirayuki doesn't let anyone stop her so good luck!" it was Sting first prince. "You may be able to help, what upset's her?" he gave me a confused look "reliving moments she had with our father but she never talks of them!" I nodded "Guys stay here with Sting!" I ran off and found Shirayuki with her youngest siblings. I walked up to them and she walked away "Good day prince princess!" I ran after Shirayuki and grabbed her arms "We need to talk about this, I'm not happy about it either!" she looked at me with sad eyes. I opened my eyes after closing them from an impact hitting me and saw Shirayuki hugging me "You aren't much of a princess you know!" she nodded whilst breaking the hug.

She smiled at me and I was shocked "Thank You!" I nodded.

Shirayuki's P.O.V

We sat down in the garden "I'm sorry about earlier, it's just when my father was here he protected me from all of this because he was in control of everyone but didn't control them, he gave them freedom!" he nodded "It's fine just don't kill me!" I smiled and nodded. "So Prince Shirayuki!" I looked at him and laughed "I guess I do more princely activities, it's just something I did with my dad and what he taught me!" he nodded "I fully understand that, my parents taught me and my brother nothing they had guards do it and well I learnt archery by watching my brother!" I smiled "I heard you had an older brother, I bet it's nice to have a option in life and not just be thrown around!" he laughed.

"Being a princess must be tough!" I giggled "It depends, helping citizens when you can is nice but when your commanded here and there it's like you'd do anything to be a citizen!" he nodded then laughed "Well we all are partly citizens no matter our title because we live in that kingdom!" I nodded and looked at him "That's the smartest thing I've heard you say!" he chuckled "Thank you!" I laughed. "I think us meeting was for more than one reason but at that fact a start of a new friendship!" I giggled and nodded.

"Since you don't have an office want to do your paper work in my office because I need to sit down and do some paper work myself!" he nodded and we went to my office after collecting our paper work. We sat down at my desk and just dug into paper work. Once I got half way through my paper work the door burst open "What is the meaning of this, no one ever enters with out knocking?" I didn't bother looking at who it was but I knew it was a female as I heard her heals. "If you looked up you'd know!" I rolled my eyes "Can't you see I'm busy and I have better things to do and talking to you isn't on the list so please book a slot and I'll see you, goodbye!" she slammed her heel onto the floor. 

"You was told to see me and you disobeyed!" I rolled my eyes and just kept doing paper work "I know but I guess I didn't want to see you and I still don't so please leave because I carry royal blood where as you don't!" she grunted "Okay ladies calm down, what's royal blood got to do with this?" he was still doing his paper work but decided to speak, great. "A excuse for her to leave my office!" I heard Zen's pen drop so I looked up "You need that to do you paper work!" he looked at me.

"Okay I think you both need to breath and at least talk things out!" I stood up and placed my hands on my desk "Fine!" I pointed to two couches "Take a seat mother!" she gasped "You cut your hair and your wearing cloths that suit a prince!" I growled "Do you want to talk or get out?" she soon sat on one of the couches and I sat on the one opposite it "Speak, I don't have all day!" she looked at me "About the marriage between you and Prince Zen!" I looked her straight in the eyes "Carry on, I do have paper work!" she nodded "Once you marry you'll live in Clarines and listen to Prince Zen!" I growled and made a fist.

I slammed my fist on the table "I thought you'd have something motherly to say, not this junk, just stop trying to get rid of me, Sting's of age and he'd surely take Prince Zen and because you don't care for us you haven't made time to love and get to know us because Sting is Gay!" I stood up and went to my desk "You may leave, this conversation is over!" she stood up and left. I breathed then slammed my fist into my desk causing mine and Zen's paper work to scatter a little! "Calm down Shirayuki-" someone stormed in "YOU TOLD HER!" I sighed and looked up. 

"You especially need to knock before entering!" he rolled his eyes "Anyway he's to feminine!" I laughed and looked at Zen "I'm more manly!" me and my brother just started laughing but then I heard Zen grunt "Woah! Where did that manliness come from!" me and my brother were just staring at Zen "And plus he barely talks, not my guy!" I laughed "Yeah you talk to much!" Sting looked at me "He suits you though!" he winked at me. I felt my cheeks burn up "No were not idiot!" I whispered, Zen laughed and me and Sting just looked at him as if he was crazy "Are you okay?" Zen nodded but kept on laughing.