|13. Don't Allow Him To Come|

Chapter Thirteen: Don't Allow Him To Come

3 months later

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I woke up and rubbed my baby bump, I really need to make it so Zen is no longer welcome until I find out who the father is, it could only possibly be him but I don't want to hurt him. I changed and went to my office and wrote a letter to Izana to ask of him to never let Zen enter Akagami until further notice or that he's invited. I sent it off once re-reading it and signing. I then made it so all further meeting had to be held with me have to be in my castle until further notice. I continued my day with paper work.

Two days Later

Zen's P.O.V

I woke up with thoughts of Shirayuki, maybe I should go visit again. I got out of bed and changed proceeding to go to my brother. I knocked and went in once advised to "Lord brother I was wondering if I could leave the castle to go visit Shirayuki!" he shook his head "I am sorry Zen but something has happened at the castle of Akagami which makes it impossible to enter unless for a meeting which only can be meeting with fellow kings and queens or her citizens. And for your safety she's made it so you can't go to Akagami at all unless invited. Who knows this may be over in a thew day but it's until further notice which hasn't been heard just yet so you'll have to wait!" I slowly nodded "Please excuse me lord brother!" I left the room and went to my room.

I should be packing right now but she's banned me from going, why? If there was war our country would be allied and if something was going down with crime then I would have been told. I rested my head in my palms, hopefully shes safe. Hopefully this soon blows over. I then saw water trickling down my arms, I was crying, I miss her so much. Maybe shes found someone else and doesn't want me around to bring back feelings, but then Izana would of said and I would know by now because they'd probably be organising a marriage. I was deep in thought and wanted to do nothing until the doors opened taking me out of my trance. 

"Zen didn't you hear me knock- What's wrong?!" I shook my head "Shirayuki, she's banned me from her kingdom until further notice and I'm only able to go if I'm invited!" Mitsuhide nodded then sat preside me, rubbing my back. "There is a good reason so don't cry and when Shirayuki's ready she'll tell you and I'm sure it will be fine!" I nodded.

Three Days Later

Shirayuki's P.O.V     

I'm pulling my hair out over all the questions and meetings held about my pregnancy, who's the father? You need to marry the farther! Who did you sleep with? "Queen Shirayuki are you alright?" I growled "Ask another question about my sex life and I'll kick you all out!" they gulped. I rested my head on my palm and then the throne room doors opened. I looked up to see Izana "Ah Izana, your late!" he bowed "My apologies, Zen wouldn't stop bothering me!" I nodded. "It's perfectly fine, as long as your all here, may I ask why all of you have gathered?" Sorano came up to me "My queen this is the meeting of the peace treaty!" I nodded then covered my face with my hand "I'm so stupid!" Sorano placed her hand on my shoulder "No your not my queen, you have a lot going on so it's fine to forget!" I removed my hand from my face. 

"So are we still all for the peace along all our kingdoms- Wheres Prince Raji?" they all looked around "It's Raji so he probably doesn't think a pregnant woman can control, we'll prove him wrong, I'm breaking the peace with Tanbarun, are we all clear!" they all nodded "Enjoy the rest of your days in my castle and if you need anything all guards are on call to help, now please show them to their rooms!" I walked out with Sorano "Shirayuki were late for your appointment with the chief herbalist!" I stopped in my tracks "Ugh, why? She better have the information on the father!" I sped up my pace and once we got to the medical block it was nothing new, you have a healthy child "Your majesty please pardon me but, you may want to look at the scan!" I looked over at the monitor.

"Your having triplets and it's amazing how their all so healthy, you must be doing something right your majesty!" I smiled then repeated what she said in my head "Wait what how many?" the chief herbalist looked at me "Three your majesty, is there a problem?" I shook my head "No problem, just shocked, I thought I was only having the one!" the chief herbalist nodded. I carried on with my day of paper work and meetings. "Shirayuki!" I turned around to see Izana "Oh hello Izana!" he walked up to me "May I ask why Zen is banned from your kingdom?" I nodded then sighed. "I just don't want to hurt Zen! No one knows but we started dating whilst I was at your castle and I don't know who the father is so I don't want to see him and not be able to tell him the truth that I don't know!" Izana nodded. 

"Fully understandable but the word of your pregnancy is getting out, what happens when Zen finds out with all the gossip, It'll hurt him even more!" I sighed "This is all I can do when I don't know how I got pregnant because, I've never slept with anyone!" Izana nodded "It could of simply been you in the same bed as someone!" I nodded "I still can't risk it, someone could have done anything whilst I was asleep!" Izana nodded once again. "Congratulations, though! I'm sure you'll be a great mother, you were a mother to your siblings once! Do you know anything on the children?" I slowly nodded "Two boys and one girl, triplets!" Izana stopped in his tracked as we walked the halls "You what? Three kids!" I nodded and stopped walking. "No wonder your bump got big quick!" I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah! I've got another three months of carrying these three and then a life time of looking after them!" me and Izana just talked as we had nothing to do and then as it became dark we went our separate ways out of the dinner hall.