|4. Clarines|

Chapter Four: Clarines

Two years have passed since Shirayuki has been crowned Queen and all the towns folk have smiled for their new queen as they loved her when she was princess because of her kindness but they love her even more now she's in charge of the snowy kingdom...

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I just finished checking over paper work and then there was a knock "Enter!" I signed a piece of paper work and looked into the males eyes "What may the matter be?" he bowed then stood back up "My queen you have been invited to Clarines for the royal ball to find the Second Prince a wife!" I nodded "Thank you and good day sir!" he left and I called my maid "Please call my mother up here!" she curtsied and got my mum. "Mother I will leave you in charge of the castle whilst I'm away in Clarines!" she nodded and curtsied "Mother you know you can speak!" she nodded again and I nodded "You may leave!" she curtsied and left. 

I sighed and stretched, I've got use to wearing dress's and I can dance now, crud I forgot to ask the messenger when the ball was. I called the messenger "What is it your Majesty?" I looked him in the eyes "Please may I know when the ball is?" he nodded "In three day's your Majesty, is that all?" I nodded "You may take your leave!" he bowed and left. It takes two day's to get there so I may as well leave, I have no more work to do and I could catch up with Zen. I left my office and packed my things. The guards readied my carriage and loaded my stuff inside "Be good for mum you monkey's and Sting don't injure yourself as I won't be at call!" I hugged my three siblings then my mum "Take care of yourselves!" I stepped into the carriage whilst waving, my guard shut the door and we set off.

Two Days later

I see the castle "25 minutes to go your majesty!" I opened my book and started to read and before I knew it we had arrived at the castle, just shows how fun reading can be. My guard opened the door then said "You majesty!" I took his hand and he helped me out of the carriage "Please follow me to the throne room!" I nodded and I followed the castle guard as my guards followed me I saw Zen and his older brother King Izana sat in the throne room, I curtsied "It is such a pleasure to be in your castle you highness, your majesty!" I stood up straight looking at the both of them "And we sure hope you enjoy your stay, Prince Zen please show Queen Shirayuki to her room!" Zen nodded and stood up "Right this way your majesty!" I followed Zen and then we reached a door "This will be your room! Alert the guards if you need!" I nodded and curtsied.

"Thank you, Zen, if I can still refer you by your name!" he smiled and nodded "You may your majesty!" I looked him straight in the eyes "Please when were alone call me by name when others are around please keep everyone happy and use my royal status because I will be doing the same for you!" he nodded "I understand, so how has it been Been Queen!" I giggled "Stressful but my mother has been much help, I only have to look over most paper work now, I sign very little! How's it been? Been Prince!" he chuckled "Queen sounds less stressful than Prince, my life is paper work!" I giggled "I know some of your papers get sent to me!" he looked at me "Is that why I've got to do so much?".

I giggled "Yes to keep peace I help other kingdoms so that's why I get paper work from everywhere, it's to do with the treaty and it's so each kingdom is side by side and as I made it that way I get the paper work!" he gave me the expression that I do to much and I just giggled "You are very funny Prince Zen!" he looked confused to why I used his status "King Izana!" I curtsied and he bowed towards me and kept walking and once he was out of ear shot "Oh... I see... Good save!" I smiled "So I don't understand how you were invited!" I looked at him "Because of my fathers death my kingdom can have one of the two Queen or King but then they still search for the opposite status still to make the kingdom strong but Akagami have a saying 'One can do as good as two but two is a bond that we will find and love'" Zen smiled.

"Sounds like something Shirayuki would make!" I giggled "I know, how amazing that I did!" we both laughed. "It was lovely talking you as always Zen but it's getting late and I had a very long journey, I will see you at the ball tomorrow!" he bowed and I went into my room. I rested my head against the door "He makes me feel so different, why can't I just tell him? Let's hit the hay Shirayuki it's been a long day!" I got changed and put on my night gown. I walked out onto the balcony and the breeze caught my hair that had grown back. I heard someone shout from above, I looked up to see Zen, that must be his office, I looked below where he was shouting, Obi, should have guessed. 

I went into my room and changed into something a bit more flexible, once I got onto the balcony Zen was still focused on Obi, yes. I started to jump up the wall and I reached his balcony and sat on the balcony wall and waited for Zen to turn around. Mitsuhide and Kiki started laughing because Zen was taking so long. I sighed "Oi Zen it's becoming un entertaining!" he turned to me and before he tripped over the wall I grabbed his hand "Steady, I didn't think I was that scary!" he chuckled "That is one thing your not!" I giggled "Thank you but you've been scared before!" he awkwardly laughed and Mitsuhide just burst out laughing "Shut up!" Mitsuhide went quiet "Uh... What... Why? HE LISTENS TO YOU BUT NOT ME!" I giggled.

"I'm respected over many lands so if I tell anyone to do something their most likely to follow the order!" he nodded "You sit like a boy!" I glared at Zen "Got a problem with it?" he shook his head and then I looked at how I was sat I had one leg bent with my foot on the balcony wall as I let one dangle over the edge. I giggled "And so I do!" Zen smiled at me "But don't think your in the clear!" he soon was just stood there shaking. I laughed "Are you sure your not an entertainer?" he gave me a blank look.

"Your evil!" I laughed "You love me really so there's no problem in it!" he gave me another blank look and then started laughing "Me love a male like you, you're kidding me!" I put on a hurt expression and put my hand on my chest "I'm a fended but it doesn't matter your to feminine for me!" me and Zen just started laughing "You guys sound perfect!" I glared at Mitsuhide "Seriously keep your mouth shut unless it's break in, work related or about you and Kiki!" he glared at me and I put my hands in the air "Don't give me that look, I may get scared and fall and now we don't want that on your name, nearly killed the queen of Akagami!" he rolled his eyes and started talking to Kiki.

"Hey let us hear all your romance!" me and Zen listened in on Mitsuhide and Kiki's conversation until someone from below shouted "Have you four forgotten about me?" I nodded at him "Prince Zen replaced his love for you with me!" I giggled and both Obi and Zen gave me a blank look. "You seem to think Zen loves you!" I looked at Kiki and next to her was a laughing Mitsuhide "No I just love his face expression, he's fun to tease-" "Don't you start to!" I smirked "Can't stop me!"