Chapter 4

Kim's POV

**Next day: Saturday**

-----------------------------------------------

I felt like I was sleeping on a rock. I opened my eyes slightly to see I was laying on Brad's chest. Gross. How did I even get there?

"Shh. You're going to wake them." I heard someone whisper.

"They look so cute. Let me take a picture."

I felt something go near my face and I did what I felt like doing...

My eyes snapped open and I snatched the person's arm and twisted it backwards. They screamed and realized I was about to break James' arm.

Oops.

I let go of his arm and he hissed while holding his shoulder blade.

"What the hell was that for?!" James snapped at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Reflexes." I stated in a 'duh' tone shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't think almost snapping my arm in two is a reflex." James snap at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and walk closer to him. I clenched my fists and my nose was flaring. I do NOT like being woken up from my sleep AND give me attitude in the morning. I jabbed my finger in his chest.

"You don't know anything about me." I hissed at him through clenched teeth. I heard someone groan from behind me.

"What's happening?" I heard Brad's raspy morning voice and my nerves calmed down.

I got some skinny jeans and a random tee out of my closet and stripped my clothes in front of everyone. Yup, I went there. I took my time putting on my tee and pulling my jeans up slowly.

I'm such a tease. :P

I turned around and saw all the guys gawping at me like how I was at Taylor Lautner last night. I smirked knowing they enjoyed that.

"I'll be back soon." I sang and skipped out of my room and out of my house.

You brought that upon you James...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back!" I screamed out. All the guys and my best friend, ran down the stairs. Finally out of my onsies.

If you're wondering, I went out to Dunkin' Donuts to buy some donuts and went to Starbucks for some coffee. I can be nice if I want to.

"You guys want some donuts and coffee?" I asked them holding up the donuts and coffee. They nodded their heads and rushed into the kitchen. I chuckled.

They're so hungry. Get it? Hungry? Ok. No. >.<

Once I slowly made my way to the kitchen they all groaned. I rolled my eyes. They always have attitude.

"What made you so nice all of a sudden?" James asked me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I can be nice and it's a way I'm saying sorry for nearly breaking your arm." I said sheepishly.

"It's alright I shouldn't have been taking a picture." After he said those words he covered his mouth."

"James...Take a picture of what?" I asked him slowly. James shook his head. Everyone was stifling a laugh but Brad looked very and utterly confused. And may I add watching the whole thing unravel. Nice to know they love him. -_-

"Nothing..." I laughed and took the coffee and donuts away from them.

"No d'n'c until James tells me..." I sang and took a bite out of a donut and sipping some coffee really loudly.