Chapter 25

Recap~

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, Bradley. I didn't know it was you." I panic. Brad looks at me and his bleeding arms. He takes a shaky breath and runs his hand through his hair.

"No it's fine. It's my fault. I should've told you it was me." Brad tells me. He steps forward and tries to reach for my hand. I step back and my back hits the brick wall. Brad takes another step towards me and puts both of his arms beside my head.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Kimberly." Brad whispers, his lips awfully close to mine. 

"But I don't want to hurt you. Literally." I say and point to his scratches. Brad chuckles.

"If tiny scratches is the cost for loving you, then so be it." Brad says and smashes his lips on mine.

On to Chapter 25

-------------------------------------------------

I was very shocked at first and stared at Brad's lips on mine. It took me a few seconds to register what was going on. But before I could comprehend, Brad stepped away and embarrassingly looked down at the ground.

I still stood against the brick wall my face full of shock. Which consisted with wide eyes and my jaw opened wide. 

Brad coughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. There was a few minutes of silence until Brad broke it.

"Um. I'm guessing that you didn't reject my kiss, I guess we're on base 1?" Brad questioned awkwardly. I broke out in a fit of laughter which made Brad smile. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together.

"Sure, Simpson. But more like half way to 1st base." I joked. Brad chuckled. 

"Let's go get something to eat, yeah?" Brad asked. I smiled and nodded furiously, patting my tummy. Brad chuckled and we began walking out of the alley way. We started walking in with the crowd when Brad suddenly stopped, making me stop.

People behind us bumped into us before cussing us out and walking around. Soon there was this huge crowd walking around us, making a circle for Brad and I.  I looked at Brad questioningly.

"Brad what's wrong? You can't just stop in the middle of a crowded boulevard." I scolded. Brad shrugged and examined my hand and wrist.

"Is this the hand you punched that wall with?" Brad asked confusingly. I nodded and looked at my newly ripped jeans.

"Yeah." I whispered and basically drowned in Brad's sweetness. He gave me a knowingly look but didn't say anything.

 He held my hand once more and we began walking again. People behind us sighed of relief.

"So where are we gonna eat?" I questioned Brad, swinging our arms.

A/N

Quick author's note guys. So I wrote the first half of this chapter like a few days ago and sorry I haven't updated. :P

Last Saturday I went shopping for my dress for the Christmas party I have this weekend. And last Sunday...

I met Jacob Whitseides.

HE WAS SO DAMN PERFECT. I HUGGED HIM AND WE TOOK A PICTURE. HE KEPT CALLING ME BABE. AT LEAST 5 TIMES. AND HE SMELLED LIKE MINT AND COLOGNE. 

RUMORS ARE TRUE! HE'LL RUB YOUR BACK WHEN HE HUGS YOU! HE TICKLED ME WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CRY TOO. SO DAMN SWEET.

 If you want to see the pic of me and him or want to know how I look like, the link is on the side. Or follow me on Instagram at re.xpeat