Chapter 11

A/N

Very important message at the bottom!

----------------------------------------------

On the last chapter of Coincidence...

Open your eyes.

I did as said and I opened my eyes and gasped. I saw a girl that looked exactly like me. Except scarier. She had dark brown hair, black eyes, and was wearing full black. Even though we were both on the ceiling, our clothing didn't fall down.

"Hi, Kim."

-------------------------------

Kim's POV

"Hi, Kim."

There I stood, on the ceiling of my bathroom, talking to my... My...I don't know what to call her...Clone?

"My name is Kimmy. I'm sure we already met. Many times." Kimmy told me, smirking. I gulped. Please tell me this is my schizophrenic disability. Kimmy chuckled.

"That thing I wrote on the wall, well I mean you. I meant it. And no, this is not your schizophrenic disability. I'm real. Even your...friends can see me." I nodded my head and looked below me. Everyone was staring at me and Kimmy with scared/bewildered looks on their faces.

I laughed and started running around with my hands in the air.

(Warning: Swearing starts here. Read at your own risk.)

"Fuck yeah! I told you dumb assholes I wasn't insane! I need to sue those doctors for giving me those fucking pills!" I started cheering and Kimmy laughed along with me.

"You're pretty funny for a living being." Kimmy told me. I chuckled and sat on the floor, well...ceiling.

"Thanks. You're pretty cool for a...What are you?" I asked Kimmy. Kimmy smirked and my vision blanked. I felt my body move.

What's happening?

I'm using your body.

Can you give me my body back?

No. Not yet. Just give me a second.

I felt my body fall to the ground and started crawling. My friends must be freaked out like fuck. My fingers started burning and I mentally rolled my eyes.

I just painted my nails!

Boo hoo. After this, you'll have a brand new coat of red.

So I'm bleeding again?

Yes.

But I lost too much already today!

You do know whatever you're saying to me right now, I'm saying it out loud?

Well shit.

I think you're friends think you're crazy.

I hope not 'cause you're the one doing all this fucked up shit to me.

Shut up. I'm tired of speaking for you.

Fine. Just hurry up.

Kimmy didn't say anything else. I didn't either. I waited for her to finish her 'masterpiece' until I finally got all five of my senses back.

I looked right in front of me and saw once again, letters carved into the wall with smeared blood. It said:

I'm the other version of you. Emo, fucked up, dead to the human world. But living in my world.