Chapter 22

I went to the movies yesterday...You probably already know what I watched. 

I WATCHED THE 1D WHERE WE ARE MOVIE!!! 

It was Amazayn, Extrordinharry, Fabalouis, Phenominiall, Brilliam! DIRECTIONERS UNITE! Everybody in the theatre was screaming and singing along to the songs. It's like I found my people. 

Overall, the movie was awesome and I'm definitely buying it. :D

Songs:

Alive by One Direction

Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer

Best Mistake by Ariana Grande

Steal My Girl by One Direction (This song is life, I heard it on the radio after I left the theatre and I had a full on jam session. Yeah.)

If I'm James Dean Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens

Recap~

"Naw. I'm over it. But who was it?" Brad questions me. I uncover my face with the pillow and stare at the ceiling.

"This guy from school. A jock and a complete jerk.What the hell was I thinking?" I scoff. Brad chuckles.

"Well, I'm glad you regret it then like it." Brad jokes. All of a sudden the back door opens to reveal a mad Ashton with a certain video camera.

"Where did you find this?!"

On to Chapter 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim's POV

"Where did you find this?!" Ashton boomed. His face red, glaring at me. He walked towards me. more like stomping, and pushed me off the sofa. I hit my head on the hardwood floor, groaning as I rubbed my scalp.

"Are you going to tell me?!" Ashton yelled at me. I shrugged.

"Tell you what?" I asked him. Ashton slapped me, making my head snap to the side. I look back up at Ashton, finding Luke behind him. Smirking at me. Probably enjoying my pain.

"Aye, mate! Stop. I found your camera." Brad stepped in. I shake my head.

"Get out of this, Brad." I hissed, mostly because of the stinging sensation on my cheek.

"But-" Brad starts but I finish his sentence.

"I stole your camera when I had the chance." I told Ashton. He raised an eyebrow.

"When was that?" He asked me. I shift uncomfortably. 

"When you visited me." I say unspecifically. Ashton nodded, understanding. n

"Well I'm taking it back." Ashton says and walks out, Luke following him. After the back door shut, I breath a sigh of relief.

"What did you mean by 'visiting'?" Brad questions me. I stiffen and clench my eyes shut.

"Nothing. Do you wanna go do something?" I ask Brad, quickly changing the subject.

"Sure. Where to?" Brad asks. I smile and grab his arm.

"I don't know. Somewhere." I replied. Brad only nodded and we ran out of the house, hand in hand.

"Are we just gonna walk around until we find something to do?" Brad questioned. I nod and we walk down the street.