Chapter 5

Kim's POV

I'm skipping down the street, arms linked with my bae Em, looking lesbo. Why are we so happy? WE WERE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!

"Do they look sexier in person?" Em asked me. I burst out laughing and so did the boys behind us. Oh yeah, we were talking about One Direction in front of boys.

"What?!" Em asked. I shook my head trying to keep a strait face. Too late. Em smack my head and I winced in pain. I rubbed the spot where she hit.

Tristan came up to me and linked our arms together.

"Ohmygawd! Like, who is your total fav in 1D?!" I asked Tristan in a high girly voice.

"I totes love Niall! He is so hot!" Tristan said in a girly voice and flipped his imaginary long hair. I laughed and he joined in. Then I felt a tug on my hand. I looked up to see Em with worried eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and she pointed behind us.

I looked behind me to see Brad glaring at me and Tristan. I unhooked my arms with Em and Tristan. Tristan gave me a what's-wrong look.

"Brad doesn't look too happy. I'm gonna go talk to him." I whispered to Tris. He smiled at me and nodded his head. I walked over to Brad and grab his hand and pull him into an alley.

"We'll be right back!" I yelled at the others.

"Alright! Just catch up!" I heard Em yell back. I look up at Brad who was still glaring at me.

If looks could kill...

Brad looks hot mad though. It gives him this edgy look. I like edgy. It's one of my turn ons. Why am I thinking this? This is not the time to fantasize!

"What are we doing here?" Brad asked through clenched teeth. Yup, major turn on. You have no idea of how much I want to kiss him right now. Keep yourself together, Kim! Calm your hormones!

"The real question is, Why were you giving me and Tris death glares?" Brad rolled his eyes. Major turn on is now off. Attitude is a major turn off.

"You didn't answer my question." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't try to change the subject." I warned him. He chuckled and stepped closer to me. We literally an inch apart. But I decided to stay my ground.

"I'll do whatever I want." Brad whispered to me. A spark ran down my spine when his breath hit my ear. I took a step back and my back hit the wall. He smirked and stepped closer till he was pressed up against me.

He slammed his lips on mine and I gasped in shock. I did the first thing that popped into mine and slapped him across the face. Hard. Brad's face jerked to the side from the contact. He held his cheek and groaned.

"You bloody slapped me!" Brad boomed. He removed his hand and it revealed a bright pink hand print. I snickered and took picture of his face. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the alley. I felt that stupid spark again.

"We have to go." I mumbled, ignoring the spark.

"Wait." Brad pulled my wrist back, pulling both of us back in the alley. I snatched my wrist back. Brad looked into my eyes. Like he was trying to read my mind. Like how Edward Cullen can read minds. I have watched Twilight way too much.

"Do you feel that?" Brad asked me. I shook my head.

"Feel what?" I lied. I knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"Bullshiz. Look into my eyes and say you don't feel those sparks every time we touch." I look into his eyes and I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I sighed and looked down.

"I can't." I mumble. I slide down onto the cement and put my head in my hands. I hear Brad sigh and sit next to me. There was a silence until Brad spoke up.

"Why don't you let people in?" Brad asked me. I looked up and stared at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. Brad raked his hand through his hair.

"Never mind. Let's go." He mumbled and we dashed to the fair.

------------------------------------------------

We have been running for 5 minutes and I'm shattered. We run up to the entrance of the fair and see the rest of the group waiting for us.

"What the hell took you so long?!" Em asked us.

"I erm had to talk to Brad." I told her, pointing over to Brad. Em smirked.

"Sureeeeee." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"When does the concert start?" I ask her. She checks her phone.

"Shiz. It starts in 5 minutes." 

"WHAT?!" I grab her hand and we give our tickets and find a seat. We see a group of 6 girls giggling in the front row. They all stand up and run over to the concession stands. Idiots.

I look over at Em and she has the same smirk as me. We run over to the available seats but the previous girls stop us.

"These are our seats." I think the leader of the girls say to us. I step up and put on my best play face and sit down in one of the seats. Em does the same. The other girls scowl at us. One of the girls pull me up and tosses me to the side.

"Bitch it's on." I say through clench teeth and try to lung for the girl. I'm stopped by a hand that immediately send sparks throughout my body. Someone wraps their arm around my waist and whispers in my ear.

"She's not worth it." I hear Brad's soft voice. I nod. I look over at the girls and see their mouths wide open.

"You're The Vamps and that's" One of the girls say and point behind us. I turn around and see One freaking Direction. I grab the closest thing to me which was Emma. We hold on to each other and stare in awe at the 5 guys in front of us.

"Do you girls need a seat?" Harry asks us. I was about to open my mouth when the sluts scream out.

"Oh yes! I would love a seat!" One of the girls say. Harry scratches the back of his neck.

"I was kinda talking to these ladies." Harry points towards me and Em. The girls scoff and turn back to their phones.

"Would you like to sit on stage?" Liam asks Em and I. We nod and follow the lads on stage.

Best Day Ever.

*
**
***
**
*
-------------------------------

Hey guys! :D

Sucky chapter! :P

Ok, bye my lovelies!

-Danielle Xxx

.

.

.

Edited 10/22/14