Chapter 6

Brad's POV

Watching Kim laughing and singing along with the 1D boys put a smile on my face. Cheesy as it sounds, it does. I usually see her scowling or flipping me off. Seeing her have fun was a huge change from what I usually saw.

And when I kissed her, I felt legit sparks. Or a hobo shoving a firecracker up my butt. I'm pretty sure it was sparks. What mostly surprised me was when she slapped me. I'm used to girls throwing themselves on me.

At first, I thought I was just having a fun chase. After that kiss, I was the one who actually fell. Kim is like a drug to me. I need more of her.

(A/N Don't think like that you dirty minded people! Even though I'm the one who pointed it out. Oops. Oh well. Back to the story!)

-

-

-

-

-

Kim's POV

Ohmygawd.

BEST DAY EVER!

I don't care if Brad kissed me...

I MET ONE FREAKING DIRECTION. THEY TALKED TO ME. I WENT ON STAGE WITH THEM!

I'm pretty sure Em was feeling the same way. We were both smiling like idiots when walking home. Then we took selfies with them. Nothing can go wr-

I suddenly tripped with my own two feet and I shut my eyes waiting for the sidewalk to meet my face. I surprisingly didn't though. I opened my eyes when I feel another damn spark go up my spine. I look up to see Brad smirking down at me. Ugh.

"What a coincidence of you falling in my arms. We are meant to be." Brad said dramatically. I roll my eyes.

"Actually you grabbed my arm, nearly causing it to pop out of my shoulder," I said in a 'duh' tone speed walking to the house. When I reached my house, I jumped the fence and ran to my very old tree house.

I climbed the rope to the tree house. Yes, a rope. Ladders are way too easy. And besides, ropes meant that not many people can get in. Once I reached the top, I pulled the rope up and shut the trap door. I turned on my boombox that is always up here and turned it on.

Rock n Roll by Avril Lavigne came on and I turned it all the way up. I crashed in my bean bag chair and pulled out my ice box. I brought out a can of Coke and a bag of Cheetos. Gotta love this tree house. Then I heard my neighbor yell at me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIM!" I groaned and peeked my head out of one of the small windows. Luke. I rolled my eyes. I'm guessing his parents aren't home cause he wouldn't be swearing if they were.

"NO! WHAT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BAND SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled back at him. He groaned and covered his face in his hands. His band is actually pretty awesome but I like teasing him.

We're like frenemies. One minute we're best friends then we cuss in each others faces. He's pretty cute too. But I don't think I'll be able to deal with a douche as my bf. There is also Ashton, Michael, and Calum. They are pretty hot too- I should just shut up now.

"5sos is amazing! You should be jealous cause you can't sing." I smirked at his confidence and comment. I'm actually a good singer. Well, I think I am. I get compliments when I sing. I'm about to rock Luke's world. I hope I will. I like competition.

I turn off the radio and put on some background music to my favorite song. I climb out to the roof of the tree house and turn up the music. Then I close my eyes and start singing to Salute by Little Mix.