|Chapter One|

Zane watched as Travis jogged back and forth down the street. His cheeks reddened as the albino came to a stop, approaching Zane's house. He removed his shirt, running his fingers through his hair.

Travis knocked on the door and Zane rushed over, opening it.

"Hey babe." He said, kissing Zane on the forehead.

"Hi." The ravenette closed the door, sighing. "Why exactly do you have your shirt off?"

"I was jogging. Trying to get some exercise. I'm planning on going to the gym."

Travis opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. Zane walked up behind Travis, arms wrapping around him and hands trailing along his chest. He kissed along his shoulders, then rested his head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Travis chuckled, turning around. He set the bottle on the counter, slipping his arms around Zane's waist.

"I'm trying to show affection." Zane muttered, blushing.

"You're so adorable." Travis moved his hands down, gently patting the back of Zane's thighs. The boy rolled his eyes, but jumped and Travis caught him, legs wrapping around his waist.

"I guess I am pretty cute." Zane grinned cheekily.

Their lips connected, sharing a passionate kiss. Sadly, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Seriously?" Travis groaned. He set Zane down and the boy walked over to the door, opening it.

"Hi Aph!" Zane giggled, happy to see one of his best friends.

"Hey Zane. How are you doing?" She asked.

"Much better!" He laughed.

"Great! Mind if I come in?"

"Not at all. Travis is here, by the way."

"Hey Aphmau." Travis entered the room, still shirtless.

"Oh jeez, did I interrupt you two?" She grimaced openly, eyebrows creasing.

"No." Zane shook his head even though Travis slightly nodded.

"Whatever, sorry." She walked inside and Zane closed the door.

"So, what're you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk you about something." She said, frowning. "Uh, it's kind of private, but I think it'll be fine if Travis listens."

They settled down on the couch.

"Look, I know you're doing better than you were, but I still think it'd be good for you to talk to a therapist-"

DON'T LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE HUSSY.

"No!" Zane blurted out.

"Zane, I know you really don't want to, but it'll help you-"

"No! I don't want to go!" Zane cried, tears pricking his eyes.

"Aph, you know I agree with you, but now probably isn't the best time."

Aphmau frowned, but slowly nodded.

"You're right. Sorry for pushing you, Zane. I'm not going to force you to do it if you don't want to. It's just a recommendation." She said, sitting down beside Zane.

Zane sniffed, wiping the corners of his eyes.

"I just really want to be alone right now..." He whispered.