Another note - it's good news.

Hello everyone!

Things are going well.

I want to fix these books.

No, I'm not going to be rewriting them, again.

I do want to republish them though, in a different format.

I have plans to compress all four books into one and unpublish the rest.

It would not only allow me to go through the books and fix my errors, but help clean up all the author notes and stuff, along with my library.

I have been trying to work on the fourth and final book, so I definitely think if I were to do this, then it'd help let me look back at the other books and give me inspiration on where to go with it, considering where I'm at with writing, I'm a bit jumbled up.

I'm not sure when I'll start working on fixing the books, probably not today, because I am sick and need to get caught up on homework.

So please, do not fret if you see things being deleted in any of the books or starting to become unpublished. It is either an accident or the begin of my work on the huge book. (I'll probably just unpublish the books all at once.)

As for getting a co-writer, I most likely won't do that for this series. But, for future books I want to work on, I may possibly collab. (You know how I said I was going to collab with my friend to make new books and stuff? Yeah, we both gave up on that.)

Don't worry guys, I'm slowly working to getting this series finished. It'll just take some time.