Chapter 5: A pang of jealousy???

Rose POV

"Rose what else do you want me to do? My good for nothing step sister died and dumped you on me... As if that wasn't enough, I took you as my own and how you pay me is by stealing and have yourself caught" my aunt Justina  was yelling at me on top of her voice.

"You're never good at anything, even to steal you got caught in the process,look at your body? Look at what you've done to yourself? You know times are so hard and the Loan sharks are still on my neck...I can't afford an hospital but I suggest you go find something to take care of yourself in the bathroom, there are some aspirins in the cabinet to ease the pain and an ointment for the wound" Aunt justina is my mum step sister, she's trying her best but I can't really blame her can I? She has a problem of her own...A good for nothing husband. Two miserable sons...lot of debts and me again another garbage.

I stood up from the patio and headed towards the bathroom, a hand caught me and shoved me to a side...I whimpered as I hurt my head in the process

"You know baby gal...if you had behaved none of this would have happened, but you chose to be the stubborn gal you are and you got punished for that" he grabbed my ass and whispered to my hearing " I am going to have my way with you soon...Although I love the fact that you're pulling up with a fight but I find it fun, I will have my way into you soon love, he squeezed my ass tight and let go of me". Tears welled up in my face and I broke down in the bathroom...

I woke up with my body and duvet in sweat...I can't believe it's another  nightmare again, I can't seems to get hold of my phone to check the time...I stood up and made my way into the bathroom, I washed my face and looked in the mirror and realized I look a lot like a mess.
I brushed my teeth,deciding to skip shower I tied my hair into a high ponytail.
I decided not to run today and I grabbed my phone by the lamp side and saw that it's 8am already.
I called my defense instructor and set up an appointment with him.

"Hi Pete... It's Rose"

"Oh hey Rosiee...howdy you stood me up but you never showed up"

"For fuck sake Pete...don't call me Rosiee my name's Rose and I'm sorry I stood you up, I had to go take care of something" I said apologetically

"Well no problem... I'm at home but I will be in the gym in 15, you coming over"?

" yeah peter...I want a 2hour session "

"That's my gal...That's the spirit, come show me what you got bitch" I could feel his smirk over the phone

" yeah right peter...don't say I didn't warn you when I kick your flat ass" now it's my turn to smirk

"See you in 15"

"Yeah bye"

I walked to the kitchen and set myself a cup of milk and a chocolate bar...I walked back to my room and wore a black yoga pant that accentuated my curves in the right places, if I have to kick Pete's ass, I have to distract him... A Calvin Klein sports bra, A pair air Jordan...I grabbed my phone,some money in my small purse and my car key..yes I have a car, it's been my baby for a year now...its a 2017 Hyundai elantra fast drive. One of the perks of having a talent.

 One of the perks of having a talent