chapter 9: Red dress! Red thong

Rose POV

Been a while I pampered myself, since my 20th birthday when I gained total freedom.
I don't know why I am compelled to go out for shopping, visit the salon and the spa but  all I know is that a girl deserves some special treatment
Looking at my closet, I realize I don't even have enough dresses. I need a nice dress, yes! Something perfect for this date.

I remembered the text he sent me "wear something sexy", Awwnnn, the thought of seeing him again makes my body shivers.
I wonder what I would have done, if truly Amanda was his wife or something. Now that I know they are siblings, I felt so relieved.
What is wrong with you Rose, I thought you don't find him attractive. This is not some Romantic date, this is a competition... Someone has to give in.

I literally slap myself back to reality... Gosh! What is wrong with me.
I found my way downstairs to my kitchen...If there is anything, I suck at cooking and I don't find it appealing or relaxing as other girls put it. I brought out a cold pizza from the fridge and I microwaved it. I took out a cup for coffee from the cabinet and my eyes made contact with the antique cup Chuck's mother gave me on a Thanksgiving holiday.

Poor woman! Always having big plans for Chuck and I.

After my breakfast of pizza and coffee, I turned to my bedroom to prepare for the day. After taking a shower and blow drying my hair, I wore a pair of deep blue skinny jean, A red body con top and an ankle boot.

I'm not a fan of makeup but I applied anyway, I used a lip gloss, a tint of blush, mascara and winged eyeliner. I checked the mirror and I was satisfied with what I saw.
I grabbed my keys, my card and my phone.

Since I'm new in the neighborhood, I don't know which of the stores to get something nice so I drove to the inner part of the city.
I saw a store and I instantly fell in love with it.

"Hello Miss..my name is Gwen how can I help you" she asked with a melodic voice.

"Well Gwen, I want three dresses"

"Follow me ma'am"

I followed her straight to the dress section and I started picking up different types.
I changed into them one after the other and I eventually got the three I was satisfied with.

I got a blue velvet strapless gown with a slit that stopped mid-tigh, it hugged my curves so well that I look more curvy that normal.
And a black short dress with the left sleeveless and the right long sleeved simple but classy. And I got a red body con long dress, the back was revealing till my waist line, it also has a long slit. And that one, is my favorite.
Now to the shoes

"Please can I get a 5inch stiletto"

"How many?"

"Just one" I have enough shoes but my dresses are just tiring and I needed more.

"Please where can I get my hair done and have a body spa"

She thought for a while and I wondered what she could be thinking.

"I am contemplating on showing you the place but I can't leave the reception so I'll write you the address,they are the best."

I smiled.."thank you"

Thankfully the drive to the salon and spa didn't take long. I have no idea what to do to my hair but I'm sure I want a change in my look.

I was greeted by a strawberry scent and I instantly fell in love with the place.

"Hello miss... Can I help you"

"Yes I need my hair fixed and some body spa"

"OK..we'll arrange the body spa before we get your hair fixed"