Chapter 12: The Confession

KEN POV

"If you have feelings for her, why be such an ass about it...why don't you tell her"

"I don't even know how to"

"What are you afraid of?...scared she might reject you"

I shrugged.

"What if she feels the same way about you"

"Well what if she doesn't?"

"That is why you have to make her know how you feel about her...you'll never know if you don't make your intentions known"

"She probably hates me...I mean, I placed her on conditions"

"Well that wasn't an entirely a smart move, but you still took an interest in her..I'm sure she feels the same way"

"So I should talk to her"

"Talk to her and forget about that damn deal...find a way to get her back her store."

"What if she thinks I'm trying to impress her with all these things"

"I sometimes wonder why you're my older brother and not the other way around...Ofcourse you impress her, and apart from that, it's the right thing to do."

"Thank you Amanda" I gave her a peck

"You're welcome"

"These pancakes look yummy"

"Don't touch...They aren't for you" she gave me a smack on my left hand.

"Might as well have a taste"

"If I were you, I would hurry and call Rose right now"

I hurried out of the house and took a decent looking car out of the garage as I made my way to a flower shop In town.
I'm not sure if she would like flowers, well every girl loves flower.

I picked out Rose flowers, they are beautiful just like her, as I made my way to her house.
I rang her bell and on the third rang, she opened up.

"Oh hey ken...I'm surprised, what brings you here?'

" Not happy to see me?" I teased with a sly smile and the flowers behind me intact.

"Of course not, just a little bit shocked" she waved her hand, dismissing whatever it is she wanted to say.

"Well ain't you gonna invite me in"

"Yeah sure...Come on in"

"Errrr....Rose this is for you, I handed her the flowers" scratching the back of my neck..."I hope you like them"

"They are beautiful" she smiled and went in with it.

She came back and offered me a coffee which I declined.
I don't know how I'm gonna make my feelings known to her, I don't know where to start from, I kept on staring at her luscious lips and her breast resting on her chest....She's beautiful.

"I believe what brought you here is important" eyeing me suspiciosly, she must have caught me staring at her.

"What makes you think it's important"

"Well you came to my house without informing me, you knocked and brought flowers, must be important"

"You're funny"

"Rose I want to apologise about your store, the silly dates and the condition I placed you. I was selfish and I  admit I was, it wasn't a bold move on my part"

"Ken...it's no problem, I understand you have to do what you have to do"

"No it's not about that, the thing is I like you alot and I've been looking for a way to tell u and I would understand if you don't feel the same way you know"

She was eyeing me with suspicions "Look ever since the time I saw you In that Grocery store, my heart has been longing and yearning for you, I like your spirit, I like everything about you.. You put an effect on me more than I would like to admit, Rose I cherish you, I want you, Let me be the one to care for you... Look I know we had a bad start but I can always make amendment, Let me in please, don't shut your heart to Love. I know you must have dealt with a lot of guys who has probably messed you up or something but I am here now, please give me a shot"

She was looking at me the whole time without blinking and saying a word, she suddenly burst into laughter... "Ken you're joking right? Wait, Are you drunk"

"No I'm not...dammit why would you say that?"

She searched my eyes and suddenly fear and an unsure feeling encompass her "No No No...you can't be serious, feelings for me? Ken, I'm not some fragile things that need to be taken care of, I don't need selfish men like you to waltz Into my life whenever they are bored and leave when they have had their adventure'

" Rose I.... " she interrupted me

"Ken you need to leave now"

"Rose I'm not here to joke around"

"I've had a rough week thanks to you and your silly game of a date..You need to leave my house now!!!"

I couldn't believe my ears, I don't know if I've said too much or got on her nerves...I stood up and proceed to leave.

"You can have that damn store for all I care...I won't be needing it anyway, I need you to stop calling me Ken, Shut the door after you"

Hey guys!!!

Yeah i know it's been a longggg time
But here is an update for you
Enjoy!!!!
And thanks for reading my book💕💕💕