Chapter 2: Where the sun doesn't shine

"Come here babygal, I'm not gonna hurt you...we are just gonna have a little fun"  he said these things while unbuckling his belts

"Stay away from me please" I said whimpering and crying..

"Shhhh shhhh I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise you gonna enjoy every bit of it, just try and be a good girl you are" He said while holding me.

"Leave me alone, stay the hell away from me please...Uncle please don't hurt me" I begged him admist tears

"I am not your uncle...And be a very good gal before I Pierce your beautiful skin with this pocket knife, how will your aunt like to know you stole from the neighborhood and was beaten after seeing those marks I made with knife on your body" He said mischievously

My body stiffened at what he said and I began to cry more he try to get on top of him but I hit him with a candle stand.
He groaned in pain and yanked me at my neck wrapping my hands around me with my back facing his bare chest

"Feisty huh? You little whore..I am going to teach you a lesson. I am going to cut open your flesh,and I am going to start from your beautiful face than to those little titties of yours and then your thighs" He whispered coarsely into my ear.

" Uncle please don't, I'm going to do everything you ask of me...please I'm begging you,don't make me cry"

"I know you are a little Cunning bitch, you see I am going to teach you a lesson" He said ad he held the knife and tore my blouse with it

"Uncle anything! I - uh- uh will do anything please, just don't hurt me...please don't hurt me"

"I'm out of mood...Now I want to enjoy seeing you in pain, you will please another way later" He said as he grabbed my left hand

"Now be a good gal Rosiee will you?"  He pierced my left shoulders I shrieked in pain.

I woke up panting and gasping for air with sweat all over my body, I stood up from my bed and realized I had had yet, another nightmare, I checked my phone and I realized it's past 4 in the morning, I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I couldn't sleep again so I decided to take a walk outside.

I changed into a yoga pants and a sports bra, I finished it off with a leather jacket and grabbed a pair of converse, I tied my hair into a ponytail and closed the door to my apartment. Stepping outside the chilly air, a part of me was thankful I grabbed the leather jacket, I decided to run as much as I could to relieve myself of anything going through my mind.

I've been running for about 45 minutes so I decided to catch my breath and take a walk instead. I've been walking the alley for 15minutes and I realized how beautiful and serene the neighborhood is. I thought of my own previous neighborhood and immediately remembered how Chuck and I spent most of whatever relationship we had then there and couldn't help but to pity him, a part of me felt I used him and a part felt I did him a great favour, breaking up with him is for the the best cause an emotional attachment is something I cannot deal with.

I was so lost in my thought that I had failed to realise that I was being followed, I pretended not to have noticed and just then I turned around and I kicked whoever my follower was where the sun doesn't shine...I spun him around and gave him a hard kick, I knew my defense lesson would come in handy one day.

"What the hell? Are you Trish stratus or something"? He said while holding his crotch and lying on the ground.
I gave a closer look and I was surprised with what I saw .

" OMG ken? Are you alright?" I tried to help him up

"The hell I am,see what you done to me"? He motioned to his manhood and I felt embarrassed