Chapter 6: The Discovery

Rose POV

I kept pacing around the living room,I was furious and fuming with anger. A lot of thoughts have been running through my mind and I feel like I want to die of anger.
So much has happened this past week and I can't wrap my head around them.
First it was Ken rubbing his wife all over my face, oh my God he lied to me..He said he lived alone, God knows how many girls he told that lie just to get them into his bed. A part of me is mad at him not because he lied but because it was actually true he has a wife,he's taken! Get hold of yourself Rose..the bastard lied, wait! Does it even mattered anyway..Why should I care if he's married or not.

And now the realtor who evicted me out of my store even before I started using it, I spent so much setting up that store to  taste....Just when I began to settle and start focusing on my fashion line,the store was taken from me.

Urrrrgh! I groan out in frustration, massaging my temple tentatively.

And it's just so annoying how refunding twice my money will compensate for the time I've spent,and even my energy. Some company decided to just buy off the whole building . I wonder why these big wealthy people take advantage of weak people,but quite unfortunate for them, I'm Rose Audrey, I have pride,I can never be taken advantage of, not by men,the rich or any other person.

I got my phone from the couch near my purse, I need to call the realtor. I'm not giving up my store without a fight!.

"Hi Mr parker"

"Hello...can I help you?"

"Yeah it's Rose...Rose Audrey"

"Rose who?"

"I'm one of those who took up the rent for the store in Dakota lane"

"Oh Miss Audrey.. Really I'm sorry about what happened, my hands are tied, I'm just an agent, the owner of the property decided to sell on short notice"

"No it's fine...I just need a favour"

"Yeah shoot.. By the way I need your details, the money will be refunded,twice what you paid before"

"Who bought the place?"

"The Ramsey group"

"Oh!..."

"It's a company with its headquarter here in New York city"

"Oh OK...Thanks Mr parker"

"You welcome Miss"

I ended the call and an idea struck my mind, I clasped the eviction notice tightly in my hand and I went upstairs.

I stripped when I got into my room and made my way immediately to the shower, a cold shower helps cool my mind when I'm worried, and as a kid I was used to crying my heart out in the shower while its still running.

Watching as the cold water cascaded through my body I began to use my finger to trace the Scars outlined on my skin. Heat flooded through my body even with the cold water as I was reminiscing, I quickly averted my mind off it and mused to myself the kind of mischievous plan I'm about to pull. I got out of the shower and I wrapped the towel on my hair, I grabbed a black tight pencil skirt a few inches above the knee,a peach chiffon top that hugged my body moderately and a Five inches stiletto.
I went to the bathroom and blow dry my hair,I curled it up and made it look fuller, I moderately applied my makeup with a bold red lips,I checked myself in the mirror and I was pleased.

I grabbed my purse and my apartment key and my car key, I have no idea where the Ramsey's group is located, I could have taken a cab but I wanted to make quite an impression. Deciding on using my car's GPS,I made my way into my car and zoomed off.