Chapter 2

The bell rings and I rush in to get to my first hour class, History. I was the first in class, and I sat in the back. I got out my book and resumed my place. When the two minute bell rang students started filling in. I didn't look up as I kept reading. When the tardy bell rang, everyone has chosen a seat and sat down. The class was made so that each table allows for two seats and they were situated in rows. I was alone, naturally. I lifted my legs on the other chair and got more comfortable. When the teacher came in everyone quieted down. I still didn't look up.

"Alright class, my name is Mr. Conwell, we will start off by first getting into a seating arrangement." A male voice spoke. I look up to see a handsome young man in his early twenties and short light blonde military hair.

Everyone groaned and picked up their bags and went to the back of the classroom. I put my book in the bag and did the same. I took a look at the students and noticed a certain brown haired bully. I groaned as well. Jeremy noticing my eyes on him looks at me and smirks an evil evil, 'I'm gonna make your life a living hell,' smirk. I could see a redness forming on his left cheek where I smacked him. The teacher started putting students in their seats. I got a seat in the second to last table, next to the window, all alone. 'Yes!' I cheered. However, Jeremy's goons were sitting behind me, but at least not Jeremy himself. Then when the teacher was done, Jeremy didn't have a seat.

"Sir, I still don't have a seat." Jeremy says.

"Oh I must've made a mistake, you can sit next to Ms. Jameson."

Oh. Hell. No.

Jeremy walks over to me and sits next to me. He turns around and high fives his friends than turns back to the front of the classroom. Not before he whispers to me,

"This is gonna be a fun year, isn't it Jameson?"

Kill me right now

----------------------

The rest of the day finishes with no more unfortunate events. Now I walk out of the school, making my way down the white marble steps. I walk home silently already dreading going home. Then I forget that I left my book in my first hour. I hurry back to the school. I run to my class and knock quietly. When no one answers I open the door and walk in. I run to my desk and find my book under the table. I put it in my bag and zip it back up.

"What are you doing here?" A male voice asks suspiciously.

I turn around to see Mr.Conwell. "Oh I'm sorry I l-left my book and the d-door was opened so I just came in." I stutter, sacred that he might think that I'm stealing something.

"Oh, well that's okay, did you find your book?" He asks his blue eyes now gentle.

"Yes, yes I did uh thank you." I say. I don't know what's wrong with me I've never been this flustered with a guy, especially a teacher, but his smile seemed to just make me blush even more. His eyes were just so captivating and I found myself staring. 'Okay seriously this is stupid, it's like I'm in some kind of movie'. But even as I thought that I just kept staring, taking in his handsome features and his muscled physique. His collar shirt was unbuttoned from the top and I could see his muscular chest. His sleeves were rolled up and I could see those well built arms. I looked back up at his lips and I found myself thinking what they would feel like on mine. All this time I didn't notice him staring at me too. He finally cleared his throat and I broke out of my trance.

"Uh, a-anyway I need to get going, see you tomorrow! Bye!" I say as I rush out of the classroom. 'What the even shit was that????" He's probably weirded out by now, he probably thinks I'm some kind of creepy teen or some shit, ughhh, but ya know what, why should I even care?' With that thought I walked out of the school with a smile on my face. Before I can pass the gate someone stops me.

"What's got you so happy Jameson?"

Ah shit, Jeremy AND his goons.