Chapter 10 (SMUT)

I flopped down on the couch just as soon as I stepped into the house.

"Hey, careful, you're still injured" Joseph says.

"Okay mom." I say with a chuckle.

"Mom huh?" He puts the one bag he was carrying with all my stuff and attacks my sides.

His tickling had me giggling.

"Stop!!"

Joseph silences me with a kiss, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

Still kissing me he picks me up from the couch, bridal style, and takes me upstairs and places me gently on the bed, his lips still on mine, and his tongue licking up my mouth.

I let out a moan as he nibbles on my lower lip.

My hands reach out and tug on his shirt.

He pulls away panting. "Amy-we can't- your hurt."

I pout, "it's almost healed, come on, I even took the birth control pills." I tug harder on his shirt.

He runs a hand down his face, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me?" I ask with innocent puppy dog eyes.

Joseph looks at me and smirks. "Fine just remember you asked for it." Finally taking off his shirt, he throws it in some corner of the room.

I stare at his well defined body, his six pack abs and strong hard chest. His V-line clear above his dark blue jeans. I pull my legs tight together and bite my lip.

"Like what you see?" I look up at his smirk.

"It's okay." I say, lying through my teeth, it wasn't just okay, he was HOT, and sexy and spicy, and all the other hot related words in the English dictionary, but I was too stubborn to admit that.

"Alright, let's see, if it's still okay, when I'm done with you."

He leans down to kiss me on my once cut cheek, than he was back to my lips. Kissing until we were out of breath. His kisses roam down to my neck, biting and licking.

"Mm."I try to keep my moans in, not really used to these situations. My hand comes to cover my mouth.

He bites on a particular spot on my neck sending a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"Mm!" I purse my lips together as he starts to nibble on my sweet spot.

Joseph reaches up to grab my hand from my mouth.

"Don't hide your beautiful voice, I want to hear it."

"Ah." When he finally switches to my collarbone, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

His mouth feels so good on my skin, and I just want more. I pull my legs tighter, feeling myself getting wet.

"Tonight, I promise, I will make you moan louder."

Just from those words, I felt myself getting wetter. His hands come to grope my breasts gently. Not moving at first, as if he was getting a feel of how they feel in his hands. Then he starts rubbing gently.

I let out a gasp when I feel a finger brush over a certain sensitive bud.

"You like that?" He asks, still kissing my collarbone. He finally pulls his face back to look at me and gives me another peck on the cheek. He then slides his hands under my shirt, and pulls it over my head, revealing my white bra.