Chapter 6

Joseph's P.O.V

Wow, that was all that I could describe the situation. Amy was so inexperienced and that just made her cuter. Oh I wanted so badly to stay with her, kissing her, but I sensed her discomfort about this. I'm actually surprised that someone as pretty as her has so little experience with relationships and kisses. She's absolutely adorable when she blushes and I just want to take her then and there, but I can't, we still need time to get to know each other before we get into that stage, for now, I just want to kiss her and hold her.

Walking down the stairs, with Amy's cloths in my hand, I get to the living room. Amy was fast asleep and that made me smile. I walked close to her and looked down at that beautiful face. Some of her hair was covering her face, so I brushed it aside. She was smiling in her sleep, and that alone erased any more doubts about our relationship. I look at the couch thinking of how uncomfortable that must be.

So being the gentleman I am, I place my hands under her knees and head. I lift her up and I'm actually very surprised of her weight, she was way lighter than I thought she would be. 'Has she been eating properly?', maybe it's just her normal weight, or she may be on a diet. I carry her upstairs and into my bedroom. Carefully, placing her down on my bed and pulling the covers over her shoulders and finally, giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead.

I noticed that it was almost nighttime, so, careful not to wake Amy up, I got in bed with her. My bed was large so it could fit both of us with enough space in between. When I was settled in, I went to sleep.

Amy's P.O.V.

Sun shone through the curtains and I awoke. Noticing that I wasn't in my bed, I panicked for split second before I remembered the events from last night. 'But wait, wasn't I on the couch? Did Joseph pick me up and put me here?' I look behind me to see Joseph, spooning me, his arm around my waist, my back against his chest. My cheeks reddened right away.

Feeling Joseph move, I turn to see him opening his eyes lazily. Wow his hair is messy, but he still looked so handsome.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He says his voice hoarse from sleep.

"M-morning." I hate it when I stutter! Oh and you know what Joseph does? He chuckles. Okay, rude.

He gets up and I watch as he stretches out his back, than his arms, shoulders, neck. I didn't even realize I was staring, until he cleared his throat.

"S-sorry". I say, stuttering, again.

He chuckles. "It's okay, I don't mind, I'm gonna make breakfast, come down when you're ready." With that he leaves the room and goes downstairs.

I can't believe how turned on I got just from watching him stretching. Everything he does is just so mesmerizing. I'm so lucky to have him and it warms my heart to know he wants me. I get up to put on my cloths that were lying in the corner.

Finally, composing myself,, I walk downstairs and the smell of eggs fills my nostrils. Oh it's been so long since I've had a proper breakfast.

"Smells good." I say, congratulating myself for not stuttering.

"Yeah, come here." He motions for me to come to the kitchen.

I walk over and look at the plates he just finished setting up.

"You know how to cook?" He asks.

"No, not really."

I get closer and take a piece of the bacon, to put in my mouth.

"Mm, delicious." I take another piece and pop it in my mouth.

"Is it?" He asks, acting oblivious to his own cooking. His arm reach around me to grab a piece while his other arm come to rest on my waist. I blush at the feeling of his hand on me.

"You're right," He kisses my cheek and my face reddens even more. "Let's eat," He grabs the plates and goes to set them on the dining table. We start to eat and I look up at Joseph.

"So, tell me about yourself." He says.

"Uh, you go first." I say not wanting to talk about myself,yet.

He smiles, "Alright, so I used to live in Canada with all my cousins for the most of my childhood and teenage years. I have an older brother, his name is Thomas, we used to be close, but we kind of got into a fight and that separated us. We were not very close for years. He's 5 years older than me and he left home to study overseas, not sure where he went though. When I got to college, my cousins started moving to U.S for a better education. I didn't want to leave, not just yet. I wanted to stay with my mother. So I did. The beginning of my college year my mother died in a car accident."

"I'm sorry". I say heartbroken at the sight of Joseph's sad expression.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago, anyway, When I graduated, I decided to start fresh and become a teacher here in the U.S."

"What about your brother?" I ask.

"I haven't heard from him since Canada."

"And your father?"

"My father was never around when I was young, I didn't know him that well, but it's okay I had my family and that's all I need."

I look down and smile, happy that I know more about Joseph now.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Oh, well, my life is kinda messed up,"

"It's okay I'm listening." He finishes his breakfasts and leans on his hands, all his attention on me.

'Shit what should I do? What should I do? I like him and all but I'm not ready for this. I shouldn't hide things from him. Should I tell him everything? Ugh I don't know.'