Brady #1

"Please? I BEG YOU!" I shout at my brother.

"No. You're not coming and that's final!"

"Drew! What would Mom think? You're not being nice to your only sister?" I yell louder than I ever have.

Drew looks down at the ground in hurt. Defeated he comes over to me.

"Wow sis, I never knew I could make you that angry."

"It's not you. Never. I just channled my anger from my favorites getting voted off!"

We share a laugh and Drew gets a text.

Sending a quick reply he tells me to get ready and that I could finally go with him. "Thanks bubby." I laugh again.

We make it to the studio it what seems like no time and are immediately greeted by paparazzi.

"Drew! Is this your Girlfriend? Sister? Friend with Hot Benefits?" A pap lady yells.

"This is my little sister."

We pose for quick pictures and head on in.

The friendly staff offers us sweets and drinks.

Drew grabs a coffee for us. "Hurry up big bro!"

Drew was holding the coffee cups and nudges me to open the studio door. I scan the door and trace my fingers over the gold metal plated Numbers & Letter. 'B582' it read.

I open the door and am greeted with boy sweat and guitar sounds.

"Drew! You brought a girl!" A shorter boy yells walks past me to Drew and fist bumps him.

"Ew Sergio, that's my sister. Lay off!"

I look down and take my coffee from Drew.

I hear murmurs and whispers around the room.

Drew sends me a reassuring smile and goes to sit next to the Sergio boy.

"So. Uh, Lil Sis, got a name?" A skinny boy says.

"Hailey." I confidently smile.

"Nice name" Blondie tells me.

"Well don't just stand there boys. Introduce yourself." Drew commands.

"I'm Sergio, you obviously already know me."

Skinny boy talks and introduces himself as Michael.

Then another guy comes up with I assume the girl is a his daughter "I'm Chance. This is Brooklyn, my daughter."

Brooklyn holds her arms out for me as I take her. "She never holds out her hands for anyone except me, and the boys." Chance states.

The small girl leans into my ears and whispers softly, I couldn't help but laugh at what she said.

"Yo what she say?" Blondie asked.

"She said 'Daddy's Single' and now I'm laughing"

Everybody else laughed to, including Chance. "I was just about to take Brookie down to the little daycare center so we could practice."

"Ooh I'll go down with her! I can come up and here you guys later when I get your lunch order."

Brooklyn hugs my legs and laughs in my legs calling me 'Mom'.

"Oh,Here! Let me help you with Brooklyn." Blondie exclaims.

He follows me and closes the door behind us.

"Are you my mom?" Brooklyn asks adorably. "No sweetie, I'm just a friend."

Blondie tells me I'd be a great mother, especially handling a kid that I barely know, really good.

I thank him for the kind gestures and we drop Brooklyn and her things off at the daycare area.

"I never got your name. Beautiful, sweet, kind, pretty girl."

"Oh, my name's (Y/N). You?"

"Tutton, Brady Tutton."

I can tell we'll be seeing alot of each other.