Mine & Only Mine •Request•

This Imagine is a request from Carla_399 so go give her a follow because she loves IRL!
____________

It was the day of the IRuL pool party. Everybody was so excited for this event. Including me. It was also my birthday but I wasn't to excited about the pool part, no.1

I was more excited about seeing one person in particular. That's where Sergio comes in.

He's been my crush ever since I first saw him on BoyBand. Nick is best friends with my dad so he hooked me up with shows.

I walk down stairs in a cute pink and blue flower romper and Cleopatra like sandals. The boys smile at me and I sit down in a chair by the hot tub.

I see out the corner of my eye Drew looking down and smiles are filling his face.

"Hey what's up?" I ask him

"Nothing much Carla, just chilling."

I nod thinking he will leave but he doesn't. "Is there a problem? Need anything?"

He mumbled something that I wasn't able to hear. Drew picks me up and leads me into the office downstairs.

"Drew! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I yelled hoping to get the attention of any of the other band members but they didn't follow us.

He looks at me, staring at me like I'm a little fish, and he's the big shark about to devour me.

"Drew, stop! Control yourself! You're probably drunk! I like Sergio and you know it!"

"Sergio... He's nothing! Compared to me he's the worst in the band! It'd be better if Miles was in this group not him!" Drew snarls and I whimper.

(I don't think this at all I just needed juicy drama.)

"Carla, when will you understand that I'm the one for you, not that short stack?"

"No I like Sergio and that's final!"

As if on que Sergio comes running in.

"What's going on? Chance sent me to get Carla for a surprise birthday gift?"
(I added this in to make it a cutesy plot. Hope u don't mind!)

"Serg I can expl-"

Drew covers my mouth and gives me a 'dont say anything' look.

"I was just about to show her the surprise I got her."

"In the office?" Sergio asks.

"Yes. The office."

"Ok, go then. The party is starting."

Drew looks at me and cups his hand around my face kissing me.

"Drew.....get....OFF!" I try to push him away without realizing that Sergio has left.

I chase after him finding him in the living room.

"Serg, what's wrong love?" I ask him sitting down.

"Nothing. Now go back to your love. I absolutely hate him now."

"I hate that you think I like him!"

"You DO like him that's the thing!

"I DINT LIKE HIM SERGIO I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!"

"Let's me guess, Carla you like Brady!"

"YOU! SERGIO I LIKE YOU AND IF YOU CA-"

He cuts me off by kissing me and bringing me close to him.

"From now on, you are mine and only mine. Got it Carla?"

"Got it." We smile and end the talk with another kiss.

Hey Carla I hope you enjoy this Imagine thanks for requesting and being my first request!!