Preference 38: You Tell The Boys

Im going to keep the opinions of the other boys short & sweet. The one who the preference is about will be NORMAL & Opinions will be bolded.

Brady:

Chance was happy for you. He had to give Brady the talk even though he was younger than you when he had Brooklyn.

Drew was excited to be an Uncle. If he were to pick somebody hed want you to spend your life with, hed pick Brady for sure.

Michael was jealous. He had calmed down when he learned to accept your relationship. Got mad when he found out.

Sergio was very open towards you. He made it clear he didn't approve.

Chance:

All of the boys loved you two. Nobody had anything bad to say.

Drew:

Brady adored you two. He wanted to have something like you and Drew. Of course that earned him the "talk".

Chance was the most supportive of you two. He wanted to plan everything. When he tried lets just say it wasn't the best...

Michael did not approve. He was really jealous. He tried so many times to get with you.

Sergio. He was like your protective brother. He wanted to kill Drew for hurting you.

Michael:

All of the boys knew your condition. They all felt sorry. They tried to cheer you up. But when they found out you were expecting... They threw a party.

Sergio:

Brady hated it. He didn't have a reason. He just did.

Chance & Drew were jealous. But Drew showed approval later on.. Chance couldn't let it go.

Michael was really supportive. He loved your relationship and how active you guys were.