Preference 33: Talking About Having Kids

Brady: 

Lately Brady hasn't been himself. He's usually all bubbly and excited when we hang out or when the boys are over. 

I ask Drew if he knows what's wrong with him and what i get is "i think it's best Brady tells you."

I send him to get Brady. When he comes in he immediately sits down.

"Tell me."

"I want to have kids."

"Brady, we're still young. We cant. I don't know if im ready."

"Please? Ill go easy, i wont leave you, ill take care, just. Please?"

"Did Chance tell you that?"

"No. He told me that he had unplanned with Brooklyn, they were both really young."

"That's unplanned."

"Please?"

"Fine."

Brady opens my bedroom door, he yells at the boys to get out.

"Now, we shall start."

Chance:

Chance knew you wanted kids. You knew he wasn't ready for another one. Each of you respected the other. But one day you had enough.

Chance comes home.

"Girls im home!"

"Its actually just me. Brookies at my moms."

Chance is stunned.

"Chance we need to talk."

"What?"

"Lets go somewhere."

Drew:

Drew, like Brady, kept bugging you. He was always a touchy feely guy.

Hours upon hours on end you would hear "i love you baby", "awh look at that! ain't it cute baby", "baby, your so beautiful."

You wouldn't give into him. He stopped until today.

"Drew? What are you doing?" he had you pinned to the wall.

"Im done, you're mine now, baby."

Michael:

Michael knew your condition. He knew you weren't able to bare children because your harsh past.

Michael knew what he had to do.

"Yes sir, we are sure this is what's right for us. Given the fact that we are unable to bare our own, we would like to adopt."

The adoption man speaks next "Well your house seems to be the best we have ever seen for a young child, i say let the adoption begin."

"Thank you sir."

Sergio:

Sergio decided for your 4 year anniversary that he was going to plan a very special event.

He took you to a nice picnic lunch, handmade you the cutest presents ever, took you to see your favorite artist in concert the surprised you by taking you on a trip to Hawaii.