Prom W/ Brady

(please see the prom chapters including dress, slow dance, and another member is prom king so you aren't lost.)

It was prom night. The most exciting night of my life yet, I didn't have my date.

He was out filming for boyband. Boy was I furious at Brady but I just couldn't help it. I got to support him all the way.

I ended up going with my friends that night.

Brady knew I was furious, and he knew not to text me when I was in that mood.

Yes I want what's best for him but I want him to be here for the most important night of my life.

So I sulked most of that night. Caught up with a few friends and even managed to get a dance or two in.

By midnight I was dog tired so I drove me and my best friend home.

She understood how upset I was so she set up my favorite snacks movies and drinks for me while she went to take a shower.

My phone kept buzzing with texts from Brady but I ignored it.

~~~~~~~
It felt like I've only been sleeping for an hour until I here my phone go off again.

I check the time 9:48....

I groaned and got up treading downstairs to make a bowl of cereal. When I grabbed the cereal box it was empty all except for a note left.

We know you had a bad night last night but there is a group of us who wishes to make it up to you so put on the pretty prom dress and meet your escort outside at 10:15.

Well this isn't for Rachel so it must mean me.

I slide on the dress and heels and look out the window and a black lino pulls up.

I make my way inside and see a couple of my close friends including Rachel, Sergio, Jon, Chance, and his daughter Brookie.

"Guys! What are you doing here?"

"Rachel told us you weren't exactly happy with Brady and the whole prom thing so we are bringing prom to you."

"You didn't have to. I was only a little upset. I probably would be screaming at Brady through the phone but... I'm glad I'm with my friends."

We arrived at this beautiful venue not to long after and began to dance around.

"We even have prom nominations and superlatives!" Sergio had told me.

I laughed.

About an hour later I began to Wonder if Brady was even coming.

I go into the only quiet place...the bathroom.

I get Brady's number punched in but there is a loud bang on the door.

I expected it to be Brady but instead a huge stuffed bear with a sign "i didn't have to rob all the stars in the sky to make you the prettiest one at prom night".

Well, it's better than nothing.

"Hey what do you think your doing hanging in the bathroom alone?"

"Brady!!!!" I shouted I missed him so much.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Brady."

"So you don't want to scream at me through the phone?"

"You heard?"

"I was the one driving the bus (y/n)....I listened. "

By that time Brady and I's favorite song came on and we had our first official slow dance.

After it ended Nick (carter) got on the stage to announce the queen and king.

"This year's boyband Queen is..... (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I walked up to claim the crown and sash.

"Our boyband King is.... Jonnnnn Klassennnnnnnn!"

Brady wasn't too thrilled about that.

After I had my dance with Jon I walked over to Brady and danced with him again.

At the ended of the night I realized 2 things, 1. I went home with the most superlative awards... But also, I went home with the best award of them all....

And that was Brady.