AUTHORS NOTE: IMPORTANT READ

Hi.

No this isn't an update for this imagines book.

Honestly there's not going to be actual imagines updates.

You may have seen (if you even look at) my message board and seen a post where I said "I had multiple story ideas in my brain but I wasn't for sure which ones I wanted to put out.

I have a few in mind. I only chose to post in THIS BOOK because it has my highest view count. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if anybody still reads this book that is.

Anywayyyyyyyy I want you guys to vote on your top 2 favorite ideas and I'll choose the highest ones PLEASE DONT BE SILENT. COMMENT WHAT YOU DECIDE.

ONG AND SOME WILL INCLUDE BTS AS MAIN OR SIDE CHARACTERS PLEASE SONT GO POSTING HATE COMMENTS OR YOULL BE MUTED AND YOUR VOTe WONT BE COUNTED

Idea #1: Based off of the show Julie and the Phantoms. Same plot pretty much just different characters, and a twist.

POSSIBLE Cast:

Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok as the "Phantoms"

Kim Seokjin as The Older Brother(julies brother in the show was younger but this is my story so)

Park Jimin as The "crush"

Jeon Jungkook as The Best Friend

Kim Taehyung as The Traitor(4th member)

Oh Soo-ah played by Kwon Nara as the Bully.

Idea #2: Something like a real life Cinderella. Or, MY personal story. Because I would say I'm kinda like that. I mean I don't have evil stepsister but I have an evil (grand)mother.

Cast not determined for this yet. Except Albert Aretz will play the role of my bf and I will clearly be myself. 😱

Idea #3: idk the description of this but I have a scene set out that I actually had in a dream. So girl has a bf but they break up for some reason so now she resorts in her brother and their best friends to make her happy again. When one day one of the friends throws a huge party in his mansion and invites the girls ex. Drama happens and she get upset goes into the other room where her brother and one of their best friends are playing a game and she cries to her brother. The friend hugs her from behind calming her and accidentally all's her a word in a flirtatious way. Anyway they end up together lol.

POSSIBLE Cast:

Albert Aretz as Starting BF

Brandon Jordan (YouTube guy) as Best Friend

Jake Koehler as Other Best Friend

Tristan Yaptengco as Older Brother

The 3 above are all river treasure hunters on YouTube.

Jake and Tristans Gfs (Kyndall and Kensie) as other friends/themselves. 

Idea #4: Any sort of KPop/BTS OR OTHERS AU ABOUT LIKE SUPERNATURAL MOSTLT VAMPIRES. (I got the inspiration from a BTS X Child Reader called "Rain" so credit would go there)

Anyway those are the ideas. Please vote! Don't be silent.

I'd honestly have to chose #1 the most lol but I wanna listen to you guys. 🥰

Much love to you all!

Stay safe/healthy!

Take care of your selfs!!!