Lust

"So where you from Taehyung?" Lucas asked him as we were walking to a clothes store.

"Heav-"

"Daegu." I quickly said for him as he nodded smiling at him.

"I see." Lucas nodded as we reached the store, Lucas opened it letting me in first and then Taehyung who was observing him.

"Why are we here, Park Aeri?" Taehyung asked me.

I sighed. "We are going to buy you clothes, I brought Lucas to help me get your size right."

"Size?"

"Pant size, shirt size." I mumbled as he nodded.

"Come on, lets go." Lucas pulled Taehyung by his wrist as he just grabbed a few different clothing items and went to the fitting room. I sat in a chair waiting for them, I hope Taehyung doesn't say anything too weird that I can't explain.

A few moments later they came out, Taehyung was wearing loose jeans with a loose shirt as he grinned at me. "It's so comfortable!" 

"And it fits! Lucas, you're good." I teased ruffling his hair, Taehyung observed us as Lucas smiled a bit being shy.

"I'm not good." He said being humble.

"Do you have romantic feelings for Park Aeri?" Taehyung asked him as Lucas eyes widen the size of damn saucer plates.

"What? No! She's my best friend!" He scoffed pushing my hand off his head.

"Thats all?" Taehyung almost raised a brow. "You look at her like she is your world and your feelings for her is lus-"

"Taehyung!" I covered his mouth and laughed awkwardly to Lucas. "He's really weird, I'm sorry. I'll pay for these, why don't you go wait for us?"

Lucas nodded almost glaring at Taehyung before he looked at me confused. "What did I do?"

"You can't just admit someones feelings! That's not right!" I scolded him, he looked down like I scolded a damn puppy.

"Sorry, Park Aeri." He mumbled.

"Look, I know he likes me. But I don't like him, he's too much of my best friend. I don't want to lose him, do you get that?" I asked him.

"So you don't like him because you don't want to lose him?" He looked at me.

"I don't like him because he isn't my type, I look at him as a brother. And Wendy as a sister." I sighed. 

He nodded. "Then what is your type?"

"Tall like him, but different. Sense of humor, but can be serious. I'd like him to be good looking, but I don't care to be honest. As long as he loves me." I shrugged.

"You'll find that soon." He smiled petting my head and pet my hair, I looked at him almost gulping. This was the feeling he described the other night when I brushed his hair, relaxing and calming.

"You should only do that to a girl if you like her romantically Taehyung." I mumbled taking his head away.

"Is it one of those things-"

"Yeah, yeah it is." I quickly said. "I'll go pay for your clothes, you wait."

After I paid, the three of us went and got something to eat. I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung touching my head, I don't know why but I liked his touch. It was relaxing just like he said me brushing his hair was. I felt warm, safe with his touch, I haven't felt that way since my dad was around when he used to hum me to sleep. When we got home we went to my room, since we hang out in there until he goes to sleep in Jimin's room.

"You're feeling confused." Taehyung said looking at me. "Why?"

"Because I don't know how to feel with something." I sighed laying on my bed as he sat next to me gently.

"Maybe I can help." He smiled.

"Trust me, you can't." I chuckled a little rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Very well then. So if you don't like Lucas, is there someone you do like?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "That's what I'm confused with. I don't think I do, I think its the newness of the person ya know? Or you don't." I mumbled.

"I'm not totally oblivious, Park Aeri. People are like that, we thought the very first man was going to be like that with the very first woman. But, turns out he really loved her." He looked at me. "Maybe you really do like this person, but you're afraid of showing how you truly feel."

"Why would I be afraid?" I raised a brow.

"From what I can tell, humans are scared to be hurt. They have feelings unlike angels, who are just normally happy all the time. Maybe you feel like it will backfire in the end, that he will hurt you." He explained.

"Taehyung, have you known more about humans and the world more than you been letting on?" I asked him.

He smirked before shrugging. "I know enough, it's also cute having a human explain things to me. Of course theres some things I don't know, but some I do."

"You brat." I playfully smacked his arm causing him to giggle, he was so precious and sweet.

"But I'm serious, Park Aeri. Who is it?" He calmed down after giggling.

"Ugh." I sighed and faced him. "You."

"Me?" His eyes widen. "But you don't know me and I'm an angel-"

"You think I don't know this? Obviously it can't work. I just think it's because of you being kind and how you have treated me. Like I'm some queen you worship. It's nice to feel that, so I think I'm confusing my feelings with that." I sighed again frustrated.

Taehyung touched my face with his big hands and moved my head so I was looking at him, he looked at me caressing my cheek which made me gulp. What was he doing? Better yet, why was he looking at me this way? My eyes widen when he leaned in slowly licking his bottom lip, this isn't angel like! But at the same time I didn't want it to stop either. We were inches away from our lips touching when his face dropped and his eyes were wide. He quickly backed away taking his hand away as I cleared my throat.

"I'm so sorry." He gulped looking at his hand.

"It's not a big deal... But why were you like that all the sudden?" I asked him.

"Its been a few days I've been on earth, I think I'm starting to feel human feelings more and more." He looked at me. "When you told me how you felt, it was like this feeling took over me and I didn't want it to stop."

"What feeling would that be?" I tilted my head at him.

"Lust." He mumbled.

Oh shit, I made an angel who's now a fallen angel feel lust for me.