Fifty Shades

"Yo, ulzzang!" Jimin opened my door as I was doing my hair with Taehyung right behind him, they were pretty close now. It was actually good Taehyung became close with him, give him some guy opinions and learn normal guy things.

"What does ulzzang mean?" Taehyung asked us.

"Nothing, it means nothing-"

"It means best face, means a model who isn't famous." Jimin chuckled answering him.

I groaned throwing a pillow at him. "You are an ass."

"Best face, meaning she has a beautiful face right?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"You think my sister is beautiful?" Jimin shivered. "Gross."

"She's pretty, how is that gross?" Taehyung nearly pouted.

"Because I'm his sister. He hates it when his friends used to think I'm cute or pretty, Just like I hate it when my friends think Jimin is attractive." I sighed. "We were 'popular' in school."

"And popular means you were very liked in school right?" Taehyung said.

"He's been watching shows, he knows some things now." Jimin chuckled.

I nodded. "Yes, that's the case."

"You should see it, my younger friend Jungkook whos the same age as Aeri, has the hugest crush on her. I don't know why she doesn't date him." Jimin shrugged.

"Because I'm not into muscle freaks who is so competitive and needs to win everything." I rolled my eyes. "He's nice, and very hot. But I could never date someone like him."

"You'd be lucky to date someone like him." Jimin laughed.

"He isn't her type." Taehyung said to him as he raised a brow.

"Meaning?" Jimin looked at him. "Are you her type then?"

My eyes widen a bit as I threw another pillow at Jimin. "That's not what hes saying! He just means I told him what my type was and it wasn't like Jungkook!"

Jimin sighed. "He's a good guy, he would take good care of you if you gave him a chance!"

"I would rather date anyone else but him!" I yelled at him. "I'd rather date Taehyung!" 

"Date me?" Taehyung looked at me baffled. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, you're a much better person than Jungkook. Is that wrong of me to say?" I questioned him.

"No. Just shocking." He mumbled a little.

"Ew." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever Aeri, just know when you find a guy he has to get my approval."

"Would I have your approval?" Taehyung asked him as Jimin smirked.

"Of course you would little Taehyungie. I know there is nothing you could do to hurt my little sister." Jimin pat his head like a dog.

Taehyung grinned but thought about it. "What about in that movie you showed me, Fifty Shades? Are those things hurting-"

"Upbupbup." Jimin covered his mouth looking guilty as I laughed.

"You showed an angel Fifty Shades Of Grey? You fucking pervert Park Jimin!" I got up and smacked his arm.

"He needed to know about that stuff if he was going to live on earth!" Jimin argued.

"He already knows about lust and stuff, dummy!" 

"Yeah, but does he know what to do with that feeling?" Jimin made a good point.

"You love her right? Or make love, is that it?" Taehyung asked him as my face got a little red.

"That's it! Out! Out both of you!" I pushed them out the door.

"Wait, Park Aeri-"

"NO OUT!" I yelled and slammed the door in their faces holding my chest. Oh my god, I can't believe he was so normal about talking about that stuff!

I laid on my bed taking one of the pillows I didn't throw and screamed in it. Stupid brother, I can't believe he wants me to date his friend. Jungkook is nice and all, but hes a bimbo, I don't like him. And I can't believe he showed Taehyung Fifty Shades! Poor innocent Taehyung was showed some harsh things! That's a movie I refused to watch, I've read the book but that's as far as I'd go with it. 

But Taehyung was trying, that's the cute part. He didn't know what Jimin showed him was bad, but he was trying to learn things. But oh my god, he's going to be one bad angel if I help him get back to Heaven. He said he was accused of siding with Lucifer, the devil. Wouldn't god know?  He's supposed to know all, so why did he cast Taehyung out of heaven if he knew how it really happened? Maybe he sent Taehyung down for a reason, but that wouldn't explain his wings being taken away and replaced for black ones.

"Taehyung!" I got up and ran out of my room seeing Taehyung walking down the hallway.

"Yes?" He stopped looking at me, his hair was wet and it looked like it was being dyed? What was Jimin doing to him? "I'm dying my hair, Jimin-ah said it would make girls like me."

"Ugh, what color?" I stepped closer to him and smiled a bit. "Grey? Jimin wanted to dye his hair that for a while, so I guess he's using you a a test."

"I don't mind." He smiled. "What did you need me for?"

I backed up and sighed. "Is there any chance you were sent here for a reason?"

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Well I was thinking, God knows all. So he would know if you truly were going to side with Lucifer or not. I don't understand why he would cast you out if you didn't sin." I wiggled my nose a bit. "Unless, you've been lying to me. Or maybe you aren't who you really say you are."

He raised his brows at me shocked. "What? Park Aeri, I showed you my wings-"

"For all I know, you could be a demon." I crossed my arms at him.

"Really?" He scoffed. "Park Aeri, I would give my life up for you, for your brother, for your friends. Would a demon say that? No, because humans are god's people and I would save anyone of his children that he loves. That's how us angels work. So I take high offense to that, especially after I've tried showing you I'm a good person. A good angel."

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I shouldn't have accused you of being a demon. That was wrong of me, I knew you weren't like that from when I met you. I was just trying to figure it out."

"It's okay." He sighed and hugged me making me gulp. "Everyone makes mistakes, and it's not your fault. You were just trying to understand things."

"I don't get why you would be cast out of heaven." I mumbled again hugging him back. 

He nodded tightening his embrace. "Maybe you are right. Maybe I was send here for a reason like you said. After all, only god knows. But you could be right."

"I hope I am right." I sighed, he smelled really good. 

"I bet you are. You're the smartest person I know." He grinned and cupped my face. "Thank you for trying to help me though."

"After I called you a demon you're complimenting me and thanking me?" I laughed.

"Mistakes. They happen. Even as perfect as I am supposed to be, I make mistakes." He smiled and then suddenly kissed my cheek.

"What was that for?" I held my cheek looking up at him.

He shrugged grinning like an idiot. "I watched a show where kissing a girls cheeks shows them how much you care for them."

"Dummy." I mumbled blushing. "Go finish your hair."

"Yes ma'am." He giggled before rushing to Jimin's room.