'Mine'

It was the next morning, Lucas and I were in the kitchen. Taehyung was still sleeping, I couldn't get my mind off the fact he prayed last night so I was pacing. Lucas sighed and gave me a look like I was losing it.

"Sorry, just stressed." I mumbled a bit and sat down next to him.

"About what?" He grabbed my hand.

"About Taehyung." I sighed fiddling with his ring.

"What about him?" He raised a brow.

"He might be leaving, on a trip. And i'm sure Jimin told you that he and I are... Dating." I mumbled again.

He nodded. "As much as I don't like the guy, I know he makes you happy. The way you smiled at him, I've never seen you smile like that."

"Really? I smile all the time." I looked at him confused.

"You do, but the way you look at him makes me jealous. Would make anyone jealous." He chuckled a bit. "I remember in high school I had to protect you from all the pervs. I miss us being so close."

"Aw, Lucas." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saving me all the time back then. But i'm good now. Taehyung will protect me."

"I know but, I just wish you never met him sometimes." He sighed. "I wish we could have had something, but I know you don't see me that way."

"She didn't want to lose you as a friend." We looked over seeing a sleepy Taehyung rubbing his eyes and ruffled his fresh dyed black hair.

Lucas let go of my hand quickly as Taehyung smirked a bit. "I know, that's why I never officially confessed." He stood up as did I and hugged him.

"Hey hey, mine." Taehyung pulled me by my waist and back hugged me. "No offense."

"Fair enough, id be the same way. But just know, I'll be here to protect her when you go." Lucas smiled.

"Thanks. But shes mine. You can't touch her." Taehyung shook his head and kissed my head.

"Yeah yeah. I'll get going then." Lucas ruffled my hair. "I'll see you soon shorty." He grinned then left.

Taehyung pulled me to my room and closed the door before he kissed me passionately. "I'm going to be leaving soon.." he mumbled against my lips.

"So you talked to... Him?" I pulled away a bit.

"Mm. Last night, when I prayed we talked. He is letting me go up tomorrow, he said I could have today with you." He pulled me close. "So what do you want to do today?"

I smiled and pulled him to the bed and laid him down next to me. "This is what I want. You, your touch, your warmth." I said softly as I laid on his chest.

"You're so precious and sweet, Aeri." He kissed the top of my bed before wrapping his arm around me caressing my waist.

"So what's in like in Heaven?" I asked him looking up at him.

"Heaven?" He chuckled. "It's paradise. A beautiful paradise, everyone is happy. Everyone is at peace, there's no wrong."

"Wow. It sounds amazing. Why can't our earth be like that?" I mumbled.

He smiled and moved my hair behind my ear. "He gave people free will. People made the decision from eating off the special tree in the garden."

"The garden of Eden." I nodded. "I get it. Taehyung, what's it like to have wings?"

"They aren't noticeable all the time. Only when I have to battle a demon or when I was cast to earth." He explained. "Why are you so curios, baby?"

"I love when you call me that." I kissed him. "I wanna know more about you is all. So I have another question... But it's kinda crude."

"Ask."

"I don't wanna."

"Park Aeri. Ask." He demanded as his voice got husky.

"You said youve never been to earth so you never had human love." I sat up looking at him. "But that doesn't mean you haven't had... With another angel- Ugh this is hard."

He Laughed. "Baby, I've never done anything with anyone."

"Oh. Good to know." I sighed in relief.

"I love you." He leaned up and kissed me. "And I'd want you to be my first and last." He whispered as my eyes widen.

"R-really?"

"Yes, can we, uh. Tonight before I go?" He asked softly caressing my cheek.

I smiled and nodded slowly. "I'd love too."

"Good." He suddenly kissed me lustfully. "I watched enough."

"Oh my." I laughed as he hovered over me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."