Infinity and Beyond

Whole month I haven't seen Taehyung, it ached. My heart ached more than it ever has in my entire life. I've seen my father, I've been hanging with Lucas and Wendy here and there, Koga is now living with Jimin in his new apartment that he shares with his friend Yoongi. It was just me and my mom at this point, we were all alone in her house. Mostly I was alone though, she worked a lot. And even more so when I told her I was visiting my father. That made her on edge with me ever since. 

Because my mom worked so much, I have been the one in charge of the chores. Not because she asked me to, but because I felt like I owe to her after staying here even as an adult. She is a good mother and she does deserve the best. 

"Aeri!"

My door opened as I looked up from the couch seeing Lucas huffing and puffing. "Come quick, its an emergency!"

"What happened?" I stood up grabbing my jacket.

"It's Jimin!" He huffed as my eyes widen and I instantly ran out to his car with him and we took off in his car. 

"What happened to my brother?" I looked at him worried as he sighed.

"I have no idea. Yoongi messaged me saying there was something wrong." He drove down another road. 

"Did he take his meds? For his anxiety?" I panicked to myself before he got to their new place that was next to a corner store before I rushed out and headed towards the upstairs.

"Aeri wait!" Lucas came after me but I ignored him not wanting to take the chance of something being wrong with Jimin and bust through there door seeing Jimin and Yoongi standing in the living room perfectly fine.

Lucas came in as Jimin raised a brow looking confused. "Little shit, what did you tell her?"

"You're safe?" I ran to him and hugged him. "Lucas said there was something wrong with you! He told me you had a probelm!"

"That I did?" Jimin scoffed hugging back and glared at Lucas who just scratched the back of his head like it was nothing. 

"You dumbass." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "We got a visitor today, that's why we called Lucas to get you."

"Visitor?" I looked up at him. "Who would visit you bums?"

"You twerp." He glared but shook his head. "He's in Jimins bedroom."

I tilted my head confused a bit but just made sure Jimin was okay first. "You sure nothings wrong?"

"Trust me little ulzzang. If anything was wrong with me, you'd be the first to know." He pat my head and pointed to his room. "Now hustle."

"Fine fine. Rude." I sighed before going to the door. "Coming in!" I said before opening it and closed it behind me. 

When I looked up my eyes widen with tears instantly, Taehyung. His hair was now black and a little longer than it was before he left, he was wearing jeans and a regular white t-shirt as he just smiled at me. 

"Park Aeri." He smiled before opening his arms. "I told you I'd come back for you."

I ran to him and jumped in his arms crying on his chest. "I missed you so much! Jaejoong told me you were free and I was so happy but I missed you so much!" I cried.

"Shh baby, no need to cry." He chuckled and kissed my head. "I missed you more than anyone could miss another person, Aeri. I felt empty without you, thus why God let me come back down to be with my one true love."

"I'm your one true love?" I sniffed and looked up at him as he nodded and pecked my lips ever so gently.

"Of course. No one would ever make me feel the way you make me feel. Nor do I ever want to find out either. You're my perfect match." He smiled and cupped my face. "I love you to the moon and back Aeri."

"I love you infinity and beyond." I grinned at him.  

"You just Toy Story me? Buzz Lightyear?" He laughed before hugging me tightly and put me over his shoulder before walking out with me. "She still loves me!" He said to everyone.

"Dummy, of course she would!" Jimin laughed shaking his head.

"Put me down Taehyung!" I whined but I actually didn't mind the view.

He shook his head. "Not until you agree to marry me in the future."

"M-Marry?" I stuttered as everyones eyes widen. "You want to marry me? For real?"

"More than anything." He swung me over and held me bridal style. "What do you say? Sometime in the future?"

"Yes!" I nodded and grinned before kissing his face all over. "With all my heart!"

"Good. I love you." He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too Taehyung." 

The End