Another Fallen Angel

"Come on Taehyung, the mall is right over here." I smiled to him as he nodded following behind me like a lost puppy. We haven't talked much since he almost tried kissing me, that's why I have my brother with us. If I didn't, who knows what Taehyung might try to pull on me again.

"Why am I going again?" Jimin groaned.

"Because I'm buying you food." I shushed him as he nodded grinning at me.

"Such a sweet little sister." He ruffled my hair making me roll my eyes.

"What else are we going to do?" Taehyung was suddenly beside me putting his arm around me making me gulp, I know he doesn't get how awkward this is for me. 

I slowly shrugged him off. "We are going shopping, you need new clothes and new shoes. I know I bought you some a while ago, but you don't have enough."

"Park Aeri, are you looking out for me?" Taehyung teased, sometimes I prefer him back when my brother didn't corrupt him.

"Dumbass." I mumbled as we went inside. 

We first went to get food, there was tons of girls admiring Taehyung's looks. Of course my brother got attention too, but Taehyung got the most. He would just blush and smile waving to them, girls would squeal. Jimin would do his signature thing he does with pushing his hair back and bite his lip at the girls. Player. 

"Hello!" A girl came up to Taehyung as we were sitting down with our ice creams. "I'm Kim Jaeyoung! C-Can I have you number?" 

"My number?" Taehyung looked at his phone still confused on how to use it, it was my old one I had before. "Why don't you put your number in my phone, Jaeyoung." He smiled handing her the phone as she giggled typing her number in. 

Not only did he call her by her first name, but he also got her number. Are you freaking kidding me? Jimin was looking at him like some proud father, like he taught Taehyung everything he knew. Sicko. Jaeyoung just kept admiring Taehyung's looks as she went to her table squealing with her friends.

I scoffed a bit shoving my spoon in the ice cream harshly making the boys look at me. "Lost my appetite."

"Are you mad because no one has approached you?" Jimin snickered.

"No, see theres lots of guys looking at me but I give them death glares so I don't get bothered when I'm out with my friend and brother." I snapped standing up. "I'm leaving first."

"Wait, Park Aeri!" Taehyung went to grab my hand but another girl from Jaeyoung's table came to him making him look at her.

"Bye." I mumbled storming off and put my hoodie up angrily. 

How dare he!? Who does he think he is? Some kind of playboy who's going to get every girls number? Jeesh, I'm so jealous and pissed off right now. I don't have a right to be jealous, but doesn't mean I'm not. I should go on a date with that Jungkook guy, it'll help me take my mind off Taehyung. I can't believe I fell for an angel- Correction, fallen angel.

I angrily sighed sitting on a bench in front of the fountain watching people walk by, families, couples, and friends. I admired the couples and families the most, I was envious of the happy families and I haven't been in a true relationship. Should I tell Taehyung how I feel? Why am I so torn about this right now? Damn it.

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up seeing a guy smile at me as I shook my head.

"Of course not, have a seat." I smiled back moving over so he had room.

"Thank you, most people are rude and refuse." He chuckled pushing his hair out of his face and straightened out his leather jacket. 

"Well, anytime you see me you are welcome to sit with me." I laughed a bit pulling my hood down. "I'm Park Aeri."