Things Change

Teresa sat with Newt and Minho at lunch. She hadn't seen Thomas or Brenda since this morning at the lockers, so she had a feeling Brenda had told him about her feelings...and it was mutual. They didn't talk at lunch, Minho and Newt really didn't know what to say. Teresa was finally gonna tell Thomas how she felt, and Brenda took that opportunity away. Not on purpose, but it still felt a little off. 

"Brenda has never mentioned anything about Thomas," Teresa breaks the silence. "Well I'm guessing you never said anything to her either." Newt said. "Yea, but she tells me everything. I'm not the same way. And did you notice how she was dressed today, it was different." Teresa sighed. "She was wearing a crop top and short skirt, what's wrong?" asked Minho. "She's NEVER worn that type of stuff, remember last year she wore jeans and t-shirts every day. Occasionally she would wear shorts." Teresa replied, "She was wearing a lot of makeup too." Newt stabbed his food with the fork, "she's trying to impress Thomas." They all groaned. 

The bell rang, and they were off to their next class. They all had PE next, Brenda, Thomas, Minho, Newt, Teresa, and lots of other friends. Newt, Minho, and Teresa raced into the gym, and found something they wish they hadn't. 

Brenda and Thomas were kissing. Teresa mentally gagged, Minho stared, and Newt rolled his eyes. 

They played dodgeball in PE, Brenda and Thomas practically ignored Teresa. They were on opposite teams. Teresa was the last one left, Thomas and Brenda on the other side. She threw it at Brenda, and got her out. It was just her and Thomas. They smiled at each other, and she saw Brenda shout something too him. Teresa took it as her chance and hit Thomas. She won! Newt and Minho high-fived her, but Thomas and Brenda just walked off together. 

It was the end of the day, Minho and Newt had already left in their cars. Teresa waited for Brenda and Thomas outside, because they usually walked to the local smoothie shop together. After that, they would take turns driving home every day. Teresa saw them walking out, arms linked. She skipped up to them, "hey, you ready to go to Scorchin Smoothies!" Brenda sighed, but Thomas nodded happily, "I thought we were gonna go on that date I promised you," Brenda said with puppy dog eyes. 

Teresa had totally forgotten about that. "Oh, that's fine. How about we do it tomorrow then," Teresa suggested. Brenda took out her phone, "I'm gonna hang out with Beth, and Thomas has football practice." Teresa looked down awkwardly, "well have fun!" She faked a smile, and walked to her car. 

Things had changed, and they would never be the same. 

HAHAHHA I LOVE HOW WHEN I SEARCHED UP ROSA AND DYLAN...

 KAYA AND DYLAN CAME UP INSTEAD ;)