Meant to Be

Teresa and Thomas were at a baseball game, enjoying each others company. "I've been thinking, I haven't really taken you on a proper first date, Ms. Agnes." Thomas said, putting his arm around her. "You're right, Mr. Murphy, how awful of you", Teresa said in her best British accent. "Well, how about Friday night, you and me, at the italian restaurant downtown. I will pick you up at 7," Thomas said proud. Teresa kissed him on the cheek, "Sounds good." They laughed and watched the game. 

After they left the stadium, Thomas and Teresa decided to meet Newt and Minho at the mall. "Hey shucks," said Teresa as she high-fived them both. Thomas just laughed and thought, she's one hell of a girl. 

"Tommy, get your loverboy butt over here. We're going to the arcade. Teresa said she's gonna whoop your ass," they laughed. Thomas narrowed his eyes, "Game on!" They raced to the arcade, nearly knocking each other over. Teresa ended up winning every game, and she bought them all stuffed animals with her tickets. "HAHA, you just got beat by a girl," she bragged. They all ran after her, trying to catch her. Teresa was fast, and they had no chance of catching her. Teresa wasn't even watching where she was going, and she bumped into someone. "I'm so so sorry, " Teresa looked up, "Brenda?" "Where's Thomas?" She said completely ignoring Teresa. "Um somewhere behind me, with Minho and Newt. What do you want." Teresa crossed her arms. "I want my man back. Apparently you stole him from me," she glared at Teresa. "Oh no no no, you were the one who kissed another guy, and cheated on him. You used us both, and he's happy with me, so get lost." Teresa said proudly. Instead of walking away, Brenda stared at Teresa until she saw Thomas approaching from behind, "OH TOM! I'm so sorry. He kissed me, and I didn't know what to do. I still love you, take me back. " Brenda leaned in for a kiss, but Thomas just stepped out of the way, making her stumble a bit.

"No thank you. I heard what you did to Teresa. How you weren't there for me after my concussion. Don't try to use your tricks on me," Thomas walked to Teresa and held her hand. Brenda simply flipped her hair, "Your loss." She walked away winking at Minho and Newt. They both shivered, "anyone else find her creepy," Minho said. Thomas and Newt nodded their heads, while Teresa just laughed.

---date night---

PLAY THE SONG NOW!

Teresa was sitting on the staircase, waiting for Thomas. Someone knocked on the door, and she ran to greet the person on the other side. "Hey handsome," Teresa giggled and pulled Thomas in for a kiss. "You look amazing, " Thomas said, as he stared at her in awe. Teresa blushed, but then took his hand and walked to his car. 

At dinner, they talked about grade school, and how much they had changed. They told stories, and laughed all night. When the food came, Teresa had a huge smile on her face, "WE have to try it." Thomas just gave her a weird look. "The spaghetti thing. Lady and the Tramp?" Teresa looked annoyed, "Just put one end of spaghetti in your mouth, and I'll put the other end in mine." she laughed. "OHHHH, that thing." Thomas replied. "Yea that thing," Teresa said sarcastically. They smiled at each other and then put the spaghetti in their mouths. Teresa did a 3-2-1 with her fingers. 

They had reached each others lips and stared into each others eyes. Teresa nodded her head, and they both kissed. They pulled away, laughing, Teresa almost falling off of her seat, laughing so hard. 

On the way home, Teresa and Thomas sang to "Meant to Be", looking at each other the whole time. 

Thomas pulled into Teresa's driveway, and took her hand. "I think that we were Meant to Be," he joked. She leaned in, so that he could feel her breath along his neck, " I don't think...," Teresa kissed him passionately on the lips, not wanted to break away. She climbed over to his side of the car, now on his lap, still not breaking the kiss. Finally, they had no choice but to pull away for air, Teresa kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I know, " finishing her thought from earlier. 

I'm laughing so hard, because of the GIF at the top😂😂😂😂😂