Introduction

Before you read this, please understand that this is my first book and there are a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. 

It is currently in editing. 

Disclaimer(s): I do not own the character "Four". Veronica Roth does. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

/\

/\

/\

Miriah's (muh-ry-ah) POV

I wake up and look at my alarm clock.Great I'm going to be late on the first day of twelfth grade.I get up and take off my black tank-top and grey shorts.

I wrap my towel around myself and take my shower. When I am done I brush my teeth and wet my hair.

I fetch out some clothes from my closet and settle on a black fitting tank-top with a white skull print, navy blue tight jeans, and my and back and White Converse.

I grab my Adidas Jacket and go downstairs. I open the fridge and take a granola bar along with a bottle of orange juice.

"Mom I'm leaving" I yell.

No reply.

I roll my eyes.She's probably making out with some guy she met at a club or something.

I am halfway out the door when I hear screams upstairs.

I quickly run upstairs and basically bust my moms door open. There is a random guy on top of my mom with a knife near her neck.

My mom is pinned to the bed with duck-tape over her mouth. I run up to the guy and punch him in the nose. He falls to the ground with a thud.

I grab the knife and hold it near his neck just the way he held it near my mothers. I looked at his eyes. I recognize him. I start to cry.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry" He says.

"Get out of this house now!" I yell.

"Miriah..please listen--"

"Get out before I call the police!" I yell again.

He scrambles to his feet and runs downstairs. I follow him to make sure that he was really gone.

Then when I am sure he is gone, I run back upstairs and unpin my mom. I take the duct tape off.

"Mom it's okay, your safe with me" I say stroking her face.

She starts to cry.Then I start to cry again. We join our heads and cry together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Do you guys like it so far? Im really excited about this! okay to Firiah is a Four (a.k.a Theo James) fanfiction and Firiah is a couple name for Miriah and Four.

comment below what you think.