A big misunderstanding

{This chapter is unedited so I am sorry about my grammar,spelling,tenses, and any other mistakes I make. This book is currently in editing.}  

Fours POV

When I got home that evening I went straight into my moms room to check on her.

She wasn't  there.

That's when I was ushered back in reality.

I was having the perfect day, I almost forgot about how much my life sucks and how my mom is in rehab until I opened her door.

I sighed

I went downstairs to go and get something to eat  when I hear the door bell ring.

I opened the door

"Tobias!"

It was my cousin Cassie from New York

"Hey! Long time!"

she gave me a huge hug.

I helped her with he suit case.

"I cant believe I am going to be living with you!!" she squealed 

"exuse me?"

"As soon as I got a call from your mom, I booked the earliest plane.....Hmm, This place is perfect! just needs a little bit more homey touches"

"homey touches?"

"So what is there to eat?"

"wait, Cassie, you are only 14 years old how did you get a plane here?"

"I do not only have the body and hegih of a 16 year old but i also have a mind of one, Now whats for dinner?" 

"There's Mac n' cheese" 

she wrinkled her nose.

"That'll do" 

I went to go put her bag in my mothers room when I realized my clothes were still soaking wet.

I went into my room and changed my pants.As I was about to put my shirt back on I heard Cassie yell my name.

"What?"

"Come down here!"

I grunted and went downstairs.

"Somone is here to see you"

I walked over tothe door and saw it was Miriah. She looked angry, she looked like she was about to cry when she saw me.

Then it hit me....

I'm shirtless. And in the same house as a girl who looks like a 17 year old.After I just told her that I like her A lot.

"Miriah--"

"Save it. I just came here to return your sweater."

"Miriah look--"

"Four just leave me alone"

Then she slowly turned around and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys have been waiting a while for this chapter. Im sorry for posting late tough.and thanks for all the support and follows. Thank you for 90+ reads :)