The Past chasing me

{This chapter is unedited so I am sorry about my grammar,spelling,tenses, and any other mistakes I make. This book is currently in editing.}  

Fours POV

When we got Miriah cleaned up I dropped her home. Her house wasn't far away from Marilyn's house so it only took 1-2 minutes to get there.
"Pick you up at 7?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm still feeling kind over hung over." She replied.
"Me too, I mean I'm trying my best to focus on the road"
"Four, you need to be careful, you can come over my place and stay until we're completely okay" she suggested.
"No I'll be fine."
As I was driving home I felt dizzy.
I tried to ignore it.
Then I felt light headed.
I car made a brief stop and I slammed on my breaks at the nearest curb. I put my head down and rubbed my eyes. Miriah was right, I shouldn't have continued driving. I set the car on park and go to the back seat I decide to lay down and just stare at the ceiling until I'm well conscious about what is clearly going on.
As I was laying down I realized that something was sharp was poking my back.
I sat up and picked up something that looked like a picture frame.
Inside the frame was a picture of Tris Prior. Her long blonde hair reaching her shoulders, her dauntless attire, her puffy cheeks, and her beautiful smile.
I haven't spoken to this picture in ages.
"Hi Tris, it's Four. I haven't spoken to you in a while, I hope your not mad at me. I have some good new for you" I smiled. "I kind of moved on, I mean I still love you and miss you. But I've opened myself up to another girl" I continued. "She's smart, she's pretty, and she is very funny. She kind of reminds me of you. She's a really nice person, I mean you probably already know this but I think it's a great Idea to tell you this"
I chuckled.
What are you doing Four? Your talking to a picture.
Then I received a text from an unknown number.
Unknown:Four, hey dude how are you going?
Four:Who is this?
Unknown:it's Zeke 😕
Four:Zeke?!?! How'd you get my number?
Unknown:I'm an international stalker😑
Four: Seriously. how did you get my number?
Unknown: Oh, that. I'll tell you later. I'm in town with Uriah.
Four: Wait. Your in Florida?
Unknown: No duh.

I can't believe it Zeke and Uriah. They are in Florida and they know where I am.
The only reason I left Chicago with my parents to get away from the past. And now the past are coming to me.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Are you happy that I brought back some of the characters from divergent?
I hoped you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Once again thanks for the 500 reads.
It means a lot to me :)
Bye!