Prologue

I stood on the sidewalk waiting for my car to arrive. My father had stormed out and was now stood behind me shouting about how ridiculous I was being. He was judging me, what a hypocrite.

''I tried to keep you out of this I really did.'' he said shaking his head

''Well daddy dearest you didn't try hard enough'' I turned around to face him '' It's quite entertaining really..why ever did you try to hide it from me'' I laughed at him

'' I don't even know you anymore. You are not my Sofia.''

''I'm still Sofia, I'm just an Improved version. Sofia 2.0 if you will'' I smiled ''Oh and it is SO fun, I have constantly dreaded becoming exactly like my mother.''

''You didn't have to do that you know, you could of gone to college, got a job..'' I cut him off

''You say that now, but even still we know it's not true. Don't lie to me.''

''It's true Sofia..and now look at you. Look at what you've become.''

''What I've become? I'm surprised really. I'm just like you, I though you'd be proud'' I turned around ''I have an meeting to attend.''

He grimaced.

''You're nothing like me.'' he snapped

''But thats just the thing daddy, I'm exactly like you.''

I smiled at him and got into the car, Frankie was already inside. My father was still stood there, glaring at me, I waved and closed the door; the car started and drove away with a screech.

Frankie kissed me on a cheek and handed me a pistol. I gave it back to him and pulled out my own diamond encrusted Beretta 92.

''Are you ready?'' he smiled at me

''Always'' I smiled back.