Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

Raman Kumar Bhalla, a very successful lawyer but now hates his profession like anything, was sitting in a bar drinking like there is no tomorrow. He drank and finally passed out. After a while Mihir, his brother like friend, came and took him to the car. Raman was continuously blabbering something or the other. Somehow Mihir made him sit in the passenger seat and he himself settled in the driver seat. Raman was justing tapping here and there and by mistake the radio got turned on.

The radio tuned in and the song began.

Abhi mujh mein kahin,
baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi,
jaana zinda hoon main to abhi

This song correctly matched his situation. Actually he is just a body without its soul, without his life his jaans, his queen and princess, Ishita and Ruhi.

He smiled remembering them. Mihir saw this and was happy seeing his bhai smiling genuinely after a long time. They reached his house, yeah it was not his home anymore. Mihir supported Raman to his room and made him sleep comfortably, and left the room praying to god to make everything back to normal.

This was his routine nowadays after that most dreadful day.

Flashback

Ishita and Raman studied together in the school. Both were in relationship since then. After 12th he chose BA LLB and she went for BDS, but their relationship was still strong as before. They used to meet sneakily.

After completing their course both informed their family's about their relationship. Coming from the opposite parts of the country both the families were completely against their relationship. They tried a lot to convince them, but they were determined not to accept MADRASI BAHU and PUNJABI MAPILAI. Without no other go both eloped and got married with Mihir and Mihika (his fiancé). This came as a shocker for both the families, and they disowned them.

IshRa settled in Mumbai, away from their family. At first they were guilty for breaking the trust of their parents but then life started moving smoothly. They were so happy in their lil life. Raman began practicing in Mumbai High Court while Ishita joined a clinic nearby.

After one year they were blessed with their baby girl, Ruhi. Now their day started with her smile and cute antics.

4 years later:

Everything was going fine until he took up that case, the case which turned his life, his lil world, upside down.

'A five year old girl was raped and brutally murdered by MLA's son.'

This news shook him up, that girl reminded him of his princess. What if the same would have happened to her? Raman hugging Ruhi snuggling her more into him. He decided to take up the case and bring justice for that lil girl.

With the case the threat calls to began. At first they took it lightly but once that MLA's goons tried to kidnap Ishu, he was really tensed about their (IshRu) safety. He asked their families to make IshRu stay with them for a few days but as they were still angry on IshRa and also didn't know the seriousness of the issue didn't agree. The case was on fast track, and Raman was with IshRu most of the time not giving that MLA any chance to harm them. And finally came the date of hearing. Raman proved MLA's son guilty and court declared his punishment.

MLA was hell angry on Raman and warned him that he will make his life hell.

He became so protected about IshRu. Few day passed and that MLA did nothing. Now their life was back on track.